10+ Year Old Account

Has anyone ever tried translating this?

I was bored, just following a friend while he finished his legendary cloak today, and I noticed this on the wall in the Seat of Knowledge. I don't know what language it's in, if it's even a real language.

If anyone can decipher this, It'd be interesting to know what it says. If anyone feels like trying to read it and post what they see, please do!

10+ Year Old Account
    It tells the story of a hero once named Ragnar the Red who got his head chopped off in a pub... very sad tale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xXsoftcoreXx View Post
    I was bored, just following a friend while he finished his legendary cloak today, and I noticed this on the wall in the Seat of Knowledge. I don't know what language it's in, if it's even a real language.

If anyone can decipher this, It'd be interesting to know what it says. If anyone feels like trying to read it and post what they see, please do!

Would be cool, but looking at the symbols, I think it'll be half gibberish. (No racism, some just don't look like symbols used)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by xXsoftcoreXx View Post

Looking at the image, I can one or two that looks like real characters from Hiragana, but I very much doubt it is a real language. I do not see any Chinese or Korean characters in there.

It looks like the made up alphabet from The Matrix.