Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Wink Bring Pitchforks, Tar and Feathers

Something important has been lost among the various complaints about WoD and I am shocked that nobody has mentioned it.

We cannot use nail polish.

What good is /waggle for my DK if I cannot deck her hooves out in full color glory? I demand that we push the devs to address this at once, otherwise it is sure to end up in the store, right next to the PandaXPress deliveries and Savage energy drinks!

Just when we thought everything had been complained about.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I don't get it...
    It's another useless thread complaining about people complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just spam from a Draenei fem who thinks her character is more than a blue goat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yea I forgot that my Orc Mohawk Death Knight really needs a pedicure. Have you seen those toe nails?

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you seen those toe nails?
    Tauren. How can I hide in trees if I can't paint my hooves red?
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it quite as useful as the various polls about how everything will be sold through the store, despite a complete lack of proof, or tantrums about bumping a thread endlessly over not being able to RP as an oversize pigeon, or endless squabbling over every model. In fact, I would go so far as to say I find it precisely as useful. So, have a nice day and go have a beer.
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2014-04-25 at 03:59 PM. Reason: flow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Just spam from a Draenei fem who thinks her character is more than a blue goat.
    How do you feel about not being able to use nail polish on your flying mounts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    I find it quite as useful as the various polls about things about how everything will be sold through the store, despite a complete lack of proof, or tantrums about bumping a thread endlessly over not being able to RP as an oversize pigeon, or endless squabbling over every model. In fact, I would go so far as to say I find it precisely as useful. So, have a nice day and go have a beer.
    Ouch. Below the belt. But, if I had hooves, I'd probably be mad too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beNN View Post
    How do you feel about not being able to use nail polish on your flying mounts?
    Nail polish on flying mounts? You do know this is WoW, and not DressUpBarbie.com right?

Deleted
    Nail polish on flying mounts? You do know this is WoW, and not DressUpBarbie.com right?
    Seing as you have a love affair with flying mounts I thought you liked them pretty before bringing them into your bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    what about fake nails? hair pieces? after shave?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beNN View Post
    Seing as you have a love affair with flying mounts I thought you liked them pretty before bringing them into your bed.
    Enjoying a part of my character class is hardly the same thing. Also, harassment is frowned on. I would say stick to the topic of the thread, but the topic is a poor attempt at satyrical humor by a female draenei that uses a WoW meme term to describe how her character's ass moves as it runs in the game, and how she wants pink polish for her goat hooves. Asking you to stick with that topic is encouraging spam. Since I have no desire to encourage it any further, I will leave you and waggle girl to your spam thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, the guy who has announced the intention to keep bumping his pet thread is calling this spam? Excuse me milord, perhaps your mount is too lofty and the rarified atmosphere has congested your thought process.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, the guy who has announced the intention to keep bumping his pet thread is calling this spam? Excuse me milord, perhaps your mount is too lofty and the rarified atmosphere has congested your thought process.
    Stating that I will keep a discussion alive as long as it takes to prove Blizz is wrong is hardly "bumping my pet thread". If you want to have a serious discussion about Cosmetics for player's characters, then do so. But your weirdo title followed by the mention of a "waggle" (dumbest term in the game next to Yolo and swag) is hardly a constructive bid toward a feature you would like included for your character. Or, you just made some Ed Wood strange style of "Complain about complainers" thread, at which point, this should get a lock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stating that I will keep a discussion alive as long as it takes to prove Blizz is wrong is hardly "bumping my pet thread"
    Nope, that's rather precisely what it is.

Or, you just made some Ed Wood strange style of "Complain about complainers" thread, at which point, this should get a lock.
    One of us joined in 2012. One of us joined in 2013. The one who has racked up over 4,000 posts is the one saying something is spam. I missed the mod title under your name, you need to get that looked at. Until then, I think I'll make fun of things as I please, using the title that I please, and making pigeon jokes along the way. Hooves are a significant part of the various humorous emotes for my DK, and I find my concern with screaming, fluorescent pink hooves to be just as legitimate an issue as any other. Thank you, and have a nice day. Think about it, your flight form would look fabulous with French nails.

"Single Draenei female seeks blacksmith with grinding wheel to take care of me and my gorgeous hooves."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, that's rather precisely what it is.

One of us joined in 2012. One of us joined in 2013. The one who has racked up over 4,000 posts is the one saying something is spam. I missed the mod title under your name, you need to get that looked at. Until then, I think I'll make fun of things as I please, using the title that I please, and making pigeon jokes along the way. Hooves are a significant part of the various humorous emotes for my DK, and I find my concern with screaming, fluorescent pink hooves to be just as legitimate an issue as any other. Thank you, and have a nice day. Think about it, your flight form would look fabulous with French nails.
    Well then, enjoy your day. In the meantime, I am off to post in threads that actually matter. Later.

This from the super RPer who just likes to "perch" as his druid. Not sure if you can call anyone else's ideas weird.

We Blood Elf ladies don't have to worry about this. We have an ultra-secret-awesome racial called "perma mani".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    This from the super RPer who just likes to "perch" as his druid. Not sure if you can call anyone else's ideas weird.
    Playing a role, in a role playing game, using a class ability is a far stretch from nail polish on mounts. If Draenei wanna paint their toes, let them. But puting nail polish on flying mounts is asinine, and you picked a poor example to throw in my face. As for the thread, I already told the OP to enjoy her day, and I will tell you the same.

Deleted
    My Blood Elf male needs a facial! Unacceptable they are not available!