Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Instant MB is much more useful than a flat damage increase that only happens at sub 35%, even in BGs, it is better to spam MB/DP rather than have the dots you managed to put do more damage.

I just read something pretty awful from celestalon:

"What's the logic behind making Arcane Torrent give pally's 1 HP, but priests & monks 3% mana?
    It's 1 Chi for Monks, and Priests have no secondary resource. (Celestalon)"

Does this mean SP are losing orbs? or is it that SPs don't exist as a spec? Are priests only healbot for this guy?
    Last edited by mmocfc3a103b64; 2014-04-28 at 06:07 PM.

The second one. To them, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Twist of Fate is far from useless in PVP.
    When would you use Twist of Fate oder Divine Insight? Instant MB = Instant Damage and orb generation. Instant casts are one the most important things in the current (pvp) meta game. And ToF has very little uptime in PVP.
    <inactive>

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Twist of Fate is far from useless in PVP.
    Maybe it's not, but I can't picture an instance where it'd be better than DI.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Falsified View Post
    Does this mean SP are losing orbs? or is it that SPs don't exist as a spec? Are priests only healbot for this guy?
    140 char. Not ALL priests have a secondary resource. They were discussing healing specs.

Deleted
    Yes, then why doesn't arcane torrent gives SPs an orb? That would make the race a lot more attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Falsified View Post
    Yes, then why doesn't arcane torrent gives SPs an orb? That would make the race a lot more attractive.
    After all these years of roleplaying/flavour weighing in WoW, I have yet to find a proper attraction for Blood Elf Shadow Priests. Blood Elves sure try to be in touch with the Light, but there is zero connection to the Shadow.

Deleted
    Actually BE's background is pretty rogue oriented, and SP have some similarities with rogues, both are from the shadows(though the actual game play of Priests needs to be adjusted in this regard) so I wouldn't say there is zero connection between them. And I am talking about gameplay not lore.