Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Last edited by Mechazod; 2020-03-26 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    Whenever I think of cartoons I think of Cartoon Network and when I think of Cartoon Network the first ones that come to mind is writing service with essays https://www.wowessays.com/buy-college-research-paper/ are Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, and Ed, Edd, and Eddy. Of course those aren't my only favorites. Samurai Jack, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Powerpuff Girls, Cow and Chicken, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and Codename: Kids Next Door.

As for my favorite character there's just too many to name just one as my favorite so I'll name my absolute favorites.

In no order:

Dexter (Dexter's Lab)
    Courage (Courage the Cowardly Dog)
    Ed (Ed, Edd, and Eddy)
    Jack (Samurai Jack)
    Billy (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
    Johnny Bravo (Johnny Bravo)
    I remember also Jetix and their cartoons. Andy, Galactic Football. But of course my favorite is Fox Kids. Happy times

5+ Year Old Account
    Why? Because nothing comes close

Wish I could find a better one where he is even happier n at peace with himself n making quacking noise song

10+ Year Old Account
    Zuko and Azula were both top tier, but I think I'd choose Zuko.

Anybody still remember Woody Woodpecker? Used to be my favorite childhood cartoon character. Decades later, I've shifted to Anime characters like Doraemon, Pikachu, among others.

I love "Sonic"... speedy little creature and really funny

Battle Of The Planets... pretty much any toon:

Cartman.. hes funny and not afraid of being offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    Haha yes mean = funy
    It's not that. It's more because many cartoons tend to do that moral winger wagging and always make bad characters lose and get some sort of punishment.

With Cartman, it can go both ways so you never know. I guess I just enjoy the randomness of this character and how he sometimes does the right thing but has the wrong intentions funny.

some football anime guy, but not captain tsubasa

it was called 'Kickers' and the guy looked like a moe version of Captain Tsubasa

Zuko Avatar: The Last Airbender
    It's a character that I wanted to be in my childhood. I also wanted to burn everything, but later became a good guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarys View Post
    It's not that. It's more because many cartoons tend to do that moral winger wagging and always make bad characters lose and get some sort of punishment.

With Cartman, it can go both ways so you never know. I guess I just enjoy the randomness of this character and how he sometimes does the right thing but has the wrong intentions funny.
    South Park does a shitload of moral finger wagging. It's literally like a Kyle/Stan little speech at the end of every episode, and Cartman nearly always loses.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    South Park does a shitload of moral finger wagging. It's literally like a Kyle/Stan little speech at the end of every episode, and Cartman nearly always loses.
    Nah he wins around 50% of the times unless you count the times that kinda ended badly for him even though that was hes goal all along as losing. Like getting mega fat.. he was happy with the result. There are tons of times where he's the antihero and does the right thing for selfish reasons like in the hallway monitor episode or chicken "lover". And sometimes hes straight up evil schemes work too like with Scotts parents. He even wins against Kyle sometimes.

As for Kyles speeches they're not moral winger wagging at all, especially in the later episodes. They're just a plot device that sometimes are just nonsense to help calm the situation and sometimes just gets Kyle into trouble and he has to give the opposite of the original speech to fix the situation.

Naruto! Naruto is inspiring because his character has become even more relatable, flawed, and human than ever.

Cartoon? I'll take this as American, and not Anime, so I'll go with Batman from Bruce Timm's animated series because:

Rick Sanchez or Sterling Archer, depending on the mood.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Can you reserve post and delete?

Ok Cowboy Bebop and Adventure Time are my favorite toons. Not sure if I can name of character. Maybe Spongebob
    Last edited by Cloe; 2020-07-25 at 06:52 PM.

Star Blazers

Or

Optimus Prime
    Last edited by Logwyn; 2020-07-26 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Azula - her entire attitude/ personality is great and the amazing voice actor (who is in MOP as well) was just icing on the cake for the character :P
    I know Grey DeLisle voices Azula and I'm a huge fan of her, but you said she's in MoP as well? Can you tell who she voices? Cause I couldn't find it in her filmography. Also, while I was looking, I found out she voices Li-Ming both in D3 and HotS, no wonder I've always loved female Wizard's voice acting from D3 the most of all characters

OT: I find it very hard to choose one single character as my favorite. That being said, and assuming anime counts, I'll stick to Kaworu Nagisa from Evangelion. He's even my avatar here.
    Last edited by Chromell; 2020-07-26 at 07:02 AM.

Frieza, as my avatar suggests. No idea why really, I just latched onto him as a kid for some reason, and my tastes rarely change.