Anyone else stuck at position in queue? Only estimated time changes.

At about 5:30pm EST I went to logon

Position in queue was about 1200, estimated time about 90 minutes

Then I was down to position in queue 92, estimated time 2 minutes

For the last 20 minutes I've been stuck at Position in Queue: 80. Estimated time continues to change between 280-340 minutes.
    skott#1374 - add me to expand your b.net friends list of reliable players for raiding/arena.

Video if myself raid healing, raid dps, and raid tanking:

http://goo.gl/wNZeS5

yes I am in the same situation I just posted about this but the mods here deleted the thread. been ~120 in line for about 2 hours

No, you're the only one that is having issues.

Quote Originally Posted by thejm View Post
    yes I am in the same situation I just posted about this but the mods here deleted the thread. been ~120 in line for about 2 hours
    I was just at position i queue 80, 1006 minutes remain.

Now it's at position 76, 13 minutes remain....
    skott#1374 - add me to expand your b.net friends list of reliable players for raiding/arena.

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinOrcWarrior View Post
    At about 5:30pm EST I went to logon

Position in queue was about 1200, estimated time about 90 minutes

Then I was down to position in queue 92, estimated time 2 minutes

For the last 20 minutes I've been stuck at Position in Queue: 80. Estimated time continues to change between 280-340 minutes.
    Must be nice to be on a server not full of cunts, my queue goes down by 100 every hour or so at best

I can understand a que. My problem is I keep getting disconnected from the que, and I am forced to sign back on and go the the bottom of the que. This has happened 5 times in 4 hours. I can wait for several hours to get on, however, what good is a que if you every time you turn around you have been kicked out of the que.

I am in queue for 8 hours now. I guess 4h more to go.

so worth it...

Mines moving kinda sucks cause i finished a dungeon for the legendary quest left the dungeon and tried to log back in after getting kicked and then i got put into a 4000 position queue kinda sucks but its moved down and is currently at 794 so its moving along kinda its been like an hour and a half or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    Must be nice to be on a server not full of cunts, my queue goes down by 100 every hour or so at best
    im on US - ILLIDAN, half the people are chinese farmers that spam trade, probably a fifth are spanish speakers. queue goes down one every 10 minutes it seems, guess people learned to not log out. feels bad man

10+ Year Old Account
    4,500 position in queue. Wyrmrest Accord server. Yet again I won't be playing today it seems.

Area 52 here! Logged in right when servers came live around 1:50ish (EST) been in queue ever since. 6:41 PM now.
    Started at 4494 in position, now I'm at 973. I know it's not all blizzards fault or how ever you want to look at it. But the Salt is inside me tonight.

I didn't even bother, will play tomorrow. This deserves compensation tbh I play on the smallest PvP realm I shouldn't have several hour queues...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopped in the queue when i got home from work 1 hour ago, 6100. Still above 4600 and at times I've seen the queue go back up. If I couldn't play much tonight, I was going to get up and play early in the AM, but the newly announced maintenance has just crapped on that idea too.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Deleted
    Started logging in 5 hours ago.
    Got from 4.5k to 9xx.

Then somehow I was bumped higher by 1.3k, so now I'm at 2,2k.
    I will be able to log in ~3 hours.

So it will only take ~8 hours in the end...
    This... just.. whatever...

And proly it will be unplayable even once I'm online. : \

Deleted
    Here's some "back of a fag packet" maths for the money involved in WoW alone:

Assuming everyone with an active sub buys WoD at $50, the xpac itself brought in $350M in sales.

Approx 7,000,000 subscribers x $15 = $105M per month just in subscription fees. Or, $1.26 billion per year

Blizzard is a company of 4,700 people. That's everyone across every single product. WoW subs alone bring in around $260,000 per employee per year.

WoW could be Blizzard's only product and it'd still be as profitable as hell.

And don't start talking about server costs and electricity and premesis and bandwidth because as anyone who knows anything about I.T. business will tell you, these costs are a drop in the bucket compared to staff costs, still the biggest expenditure for companies by a mile.

So anyway I'm just saying. The margins are off the scale. They could probably up the hardware capacity tenfold and barely notice it.

i heard that china wont get wow until the 18th and thats why they are ddosing the servers so badly

Quote Originally Posted by thejm View Post
    i heard that china wont get wow until the 18th and thats why they are ddosing the servers so badly
    couldn't they just order a copy using some sort of IP masking software such as Tor?

99% of the realms are locked, I have never seen that.

logged on at 12:17 pm PST/PDT whichever. 5k que, ~3.8k minute wait. 4:20 right now, 2,635 835 minute wait. It's been going from 200 minute to 5.3k minute (highest) wait time. Haha. THIS IS SO EXCITING! Lol. At least having fun talking to people about this and not trying to fall asleep.