Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    gonna assume pvp related
    Blizz quote clearly emphasises ''with friends''. New RAF mount for sure.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    RAF mount for sure - 'used with friends' in the description

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the design but I don't like the coloring. Looks like something picked out of a toy box.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    What a remarkably ugly mount.
    So far that would appear to be the view of the minority.

Recruit a friend mount most likely judging by that quote.
    I NEED MORE FRIENDS DAMN IT!

"Is that being good at playing the game, or is it using a mechanic to avoid having to play it?"
    Isn't buying a 90 "using a mechanic to avoid having to play it?"

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    RAF mount probably

Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    So far that would appear to be the view of the minority.
    Quite happy to maintain a minority opinion on this one. Seems like the ugliest RAF mount to date, if that's indeed what it's going to be.

hide the new no flying statement from blizzard behind a new fucking mount is a bad decision!
    all the kids a freaking out for the mount..
    this statement has one big failure.. it has no concret information! this is all bla bla bla shit..

in every xpac blizzard make one big failure.. and this is the one in wod!

Making a fun game makes people want to play the game, not nickle and diming their time. Was the game an insulting disservice to you as an adult before flying existed?

The dishonest are want to identify dishonesty, even where it doesn't exist.
    Wow. F you too Blizzard. To answer this insulting idiot's question, no the game wasn't an insulting disservice to me as an adult before flying existed. But then, flying was added to the game. Players didn't add it. Blizzard did. We fought and fought and played and played for our mounts, and now they're crippling them because they couldn't think of anything better to do.

In other words, STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME LIKING NO-FLYING HAPPEN. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

I truly despise the attitude of that Blizzard poster. I'd come up some stupid saying one of my redneck cousins would have forwarded by email like they did, but instead I'll go one better: I think he meant "wont" http://m.dictionary.com/definition/wont

I could really care less about there being no flying in WoD. I played from three days after launch of Vanilla and had no flying. Personally, I think it adds more danger and excitement to the game, and also will help world PvP.

Now if only they'd add in collision detection in PvP, then I'd be truly happy

/roll eyes

At this point the constant stream of mounts for one thing or another is getting old.

You know what, I'm kinda tired of someone from Blizzard writing a 1000 word missive defending no-flying when it's a thing the could design into the gameplay in other ways. This is lazy bullshit to say we're not going to fly in new content just because they can't find a good way to design it such that flying is part of the experience or doesn't detract or whatever.

I didn't pre-order, I think I'm just going to wait until they re-think how terrible a decision no-flying happens to be. There's always one turd in the punchbowl of every expansion, this might as well be it. Such a shame too, this was looking like it had a lot of potential, but the turd really stinks up the room.

Because it said "friends" it's a RaF mount? mmm remember there's another thing related with "friends"... and perhaps it's one mount for that... it's something they disabled some months ago...

Scroll of Resurrection

10+ Year Old Account
    Mounts are so Cata. Battlepets. BATTLE. PETS.

BATTLE PETS!

Are you getting this, Blizzard?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Here's my problem. We're sitting here with absolutely no content for god knows how long yet Blizzard find time to make more mounts to sell.

I'm fully aware that a raid tier or even dungeons is a significantly bigger time investment than mounts but if this ends up on the Blizzard store, to which it probably will then it's outright insulting. Every single bit of focus mounts or otherwise should be directed at WoD so we don't have to wait another 6 months with SoO.
    As far as I know the time that goes into making models like this one averages 20 minutes. Also I think it's likely that a different team handles different it from the Team who works on content, and if not, meh... I don't really care. Even if the model took an hour to make, which is very unlikely given how many Blizzard are churning out it's not a huge time investment and I can wait one more hour for an expansion pack.

Also, it's blatantly a new RAF mount. I'm not gonna get it because I already have a far better one IMO and I don't typically spend money on mounts, I bought the... wingy sphinx guardian thing or whatever it was a while back and that has been it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizarre Monkey View Post
    As far as I know the time that goes into making models like this one averages 20 minutes. Also I think it's likely that a different team handles different it from the Team who works on content, and if not, meh... I don't really care. Even if the model took an hour to make, which is very unlikely given how many Blizzard are churning out it's not a huge time investment and I can wait one more hour for an expansion pack.

Also, it's blatantly a new RAF mount. I'm not gonna get it because I already have a far better one IMO and I don't typically spend money on mounts, I bought the... wingy sphinx guardian thing or whatever it was a while back and that has been it.
    Also the sky is red, my skin is green, and gravity is a government lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    error 404 humour not found (lighten up, will you?)
    Stopped being funny when people started to think it was a legitimate thing to say for everything.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    what the fuck are they doing, 100% sure this cost us another raid tier.
    No, no you are not sure and only sound dumb and trolly.
    Death Smiles at us all.

The scale of those swords is pushing the limits in my opinion...