Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    This place has been an utter disaster since Tehstool left.

Quote Originally Posted by Megabloks View Post
    snip
    Every time you post, it brings a smile to my face.

Are we still hating Megabloks or did we switch to hating Azortharion instead? I am genuinely confused...

I don't think we should hate either. Megabloks is funny as hell and Azortharion is the most informative person any of us know.

But we have to be angry at someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    we are angry at Okay

Umm..

Uhh.. Does it have to be someone on MMO-Champion? If so, let's go with Okay. If not, I vote Obama.

Deleted
    -Snip-

How hard Is this - no memes.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2014-05-11 at 03:48 PM.

Deleted
    I'm angry at all of you for no good reason at all.

So there.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    But we have to be angry at someone.
    I'm angry at you for not coming for garrosh. D:
    Retired hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    we are angry at Okay
    Oh jeez, not that guy >_<

Deleted
    Haha this is the most autistic thing I have ever read. I wish you success with your wow "how to exploit" YouTube channel. Anyone who knows me or has seen me post on these forums knows where I stand when it comes to exploits. I am against them and will never use them, but I don't really care if others do. No reason to keep replying to someone so cringe worthy like yourself. Again I hope you success in your future of only playing wow to find ways to cheat, sounds like a blast.

P.s. Maybe get a new mic, it sounds like you are deep throating your current one in your vids
    Retorting to calling people "autistic" when you lost the argument its kinda childish and pathetic, I hope more than me report this kind of behavior.

I think you should be ashamed for acting like this, and its making not only you but your guild seem bad while you do it.

-snip-

Do not post exploits on MMO-C.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2014-05-11 at 03:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Retorting to calling people "autistic" when you lost the argument its kinda childish and pathetic, I hope more than me report this kind of behavior.

I think you should be ashamed for acting like this, and its making not only you but your guild seem bad while you do it.
    What arguement did I lose exactly? The guy was simply making up bs and was trying to say stuff about me to try to defend how cringe his youtube channel is, and trust me my guild doesnt really care. Also I called no one autistic, I said what HE SAID was autisitc, so yeah nice one. Advanta loved to say stuff and accuse me of saying things without actually showing any proof that I said or meant it at all, but hey report me for calling out cringe.
    Last edited by Kissthebaby; 2014-05-11 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaak View Post
    -Snip-
    Explain me how 20% haste for 20 seconds (so all of Stampede) somehow translates to near-double Stampede damage.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2014-05-11 at 03:51 PM.

Deleted
    When i tell advanta about this i didn"t knew it would turned up this huge discuss on mmo-c while it released on the cheatin site that everyone knew, but it seem like this bug has been abused for long time before it came to public and im pretty sure all the hunter spend hours on WoWhead try to find the debuff most of em is wicht fix"d but there wil allways be a new one since blizzard can"t fix stampede bug but instead they preventing people from getting the knowed debuff by letting it dissapear if u dissmiss or leave zone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaak View Post

There's your answer everyone.
    That is exploit, but its seems quite weak. I'm wondering how did megabloks stampede do something like 25k eDPS per pet on some fights, when its usually around 10k eDPS.

I didn't post about it so you could start flaming others again, TBH I'm even sure why I posted about it. Maybe I was hoping for someone to find out this exploit and report it, but then came kissthebaby and others who only cared to start a war here. Again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soviett View Post
    That is exploit, but its seems quite weak. I'm wondering how did megabloks stampede do something like 25k eDPS per pet on some fights, when its usually around 10k eDPS.

I didn't post about it so you could start flaming others again, TBH I'm even sure why I posted about it. Maybe I was hoping for someone to find out this exploit and report it, but then came kissthebaby and others who only cared to start a war here. Again.
    oh do tell how I started a war here. I dont give 2 fucks about these exploits I didnt start this thread up again.

Edit: also you are the one that started this thread again by posting megabloks 10 man log because it threatened your precious 10 man pro raiders rank, before this thread was at the bottom on the page and you revived it. So dont say this bs that I started a war.
    Last edited by Kissthebaby; 2014-05-11 at 11:35 AM.

Deleted
    oh do tell how I started a war here. I dont give 2 fucks about these exploits I didnt start this thread up again.

Edit: also you are the one that started this thread again by posting megabloks 10 man log because it threatened your precious 10 man pro raiders rank, before this thread was at the bottom on the page and you revived it. So dont say this bs that I started a war.
    Nah, but you've been quite busy with personal attacks lately

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Nah, but you've been quite busy with personal attacks lately
    All I said was the mans youtube channel was a new level of cringe. Just being truthful.