Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    They've been widely known since forever. Remember plague dogs? Or AQ-boss-pets? That's like... All the way back in WOTLK.
    I was rocking my scorpion in Gruuls Lair. That was about my limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Wtb pm w/ link to secret hunter underground
    ^^^^ This 100x over

It rhymes with Pöwnédcöré.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    It rhymes with Pöwnédcöré.
    Errr, yeah. People stopped using that site in what, 2010? At least most of the people.

Need to keep up with the times yo.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Errr, yeah. People stopped using that site in what, 2010? At least most of the people.

Need to keep up with the times yo.
    Except for the still-working exploit that's over there right now. In April 2014. Doesn't matter if "most people left" if there are still contributors posting stuff. ;P

Deleted
    Except for the still-working exploit that's over there right now. In April 2014. Doesn't matter if "most people left" if there are still contributors posting stuff. ;P
    In the early part of the year multiple contributors were one-shotting max-level raid bosses. I can't remember a more exciting time since I joined at the start of cata.

Most of the big names from a while back are still out there, they just tend not to post that frequently. They never did.
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2014-04-28 at 11:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    True. But in the elite section where only the highest contributors may go (not the donators or the 'usual' elite forum people whine about) there is a tiny little redirect to the more juicy site.

I do see that there are still some peeps posting there still, though. Not bad.

Deleted
    Megabloks is back!

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...8798#Megabloks

The bug that has been discussed here for a while in other thread has been fixed already so it can't be that, so what's todays new trend?

Fuck sake, can we stop having these threads every single day?
    Retired hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    Fuck sake, can we stop having these threads every single day?
    We don't have threads every day. We have 1 - 2 threads which gets revived from time to time.

Also, BREAKING NEWS!

Tonights battle is between Soviett & Megabloks, who will win this battle of guts and colourful argumentation!

This being revived is tantamount to a new thread, and I'm pretty sure there has been one that is active every day for the past 2 weeks
    Retired hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares it's 10 man?

I'm guessing you lost your number 1 pr for 10 man. Poor guy
    Last edited by Kissthebaby; 2014-05-08 at 04:44 PM.

Nothing to do with PR/ranking, these threads always devolve into a shitfest, which this one already has.
    Retired hunter

Deleted
    I like how megabloks hides vital information in his logs to try and cover up his exploit use when we can clearly see his stampede pets doing 6-7 million + damage in a single use.

Most likely a haste buff and maybe a crit buff. IDK how hunter pets crit % works but he got ~70 hits in a single use along with almost all his non glancing hits being crits. Way off even with bloodlust / berserking / lifeblood / haste stacking.

His pets crit for ~110k which doesn't seem that far fishy so I think it's safe to say it isn't a damage % buff. Or if it is, it's a minor one stacked with the other ones.
    Last edited by mmoccfd0bf8211; 2014-05-08 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by myexplan View Post
    I like how megabloks hides vital information in his logs to try and cover up his exploit use when we can clearly see his stampede pets doing 6-7 million + damage in a single use.

Most likely a haste buff and maybe a crit buff. IDK how hunter pets crit % works but he got ~70 hits in a single use along with almost all his non glancing hits being crits. Way off even with bloodlust / berserking / lifeblood / haste stacking.

His pets crit for ~110k which doesn't seem that far fishy so I think it's safe to say it isn't a damage % buff. Or if it is, it's a minor one stacked with the other ones.
    Not really way off with any decent hunter stacking Stampede with Dextrous which gives you like 60% crit, and with any luck, he got TED as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Not really way off with any decent hunter stacking Stampede with Dextrous which gives you like 60% crit, and with any luck, he got TED as well.
    Trying to cover up for your fellow hunter exploiter? I'm sorry but anything you have to say on this topic is bullshit in my eyes. Can you please stop posting in this thread and let the legit non cheating, non exploiting players handle this? I take it you should be busy finding other exploits to use atm since your other one got fixed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to cover up for your fellow hunter exploiter? I'm sorry but anything you have to say on this topic is bullshit in my eyes. Can you please stop posting in this thread and let the legit non cheating, non exploiting players handle this? I take it you should be busy finding other exploits to use atm since your other one got fixed?
    Im guessing your other account got banned.

Nop, was just pointing something out to you, you know, educating someone who makes a pseudo-knowledgeable post about something he knows shit about.

Please find the exploit in this "legit" #1. http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...done&source=15

Under an average opener, my stampede pets are getting about 22 attacks each, whiling totaling over 7 million damage. And the Warriors in my guild practically refuse to Shattering Throw on the pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Under an average opener, my stampede pets are getting about 22 attacks each, whiling totaling over 7 million damage. And the Warriors in my guild practically refuse to Shattering Throw on the pull.
    Isn't that beneficial for them, too? Isn't it like.. STANDARD WARRIOR PRACTICE to precast Shattering Throw?