Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    All I said was the mans youtube channel was a new level of cringe. Just being truthful.
    You just seem to be quite salty, for no apparent reason.

Deleted
    What arguement did I lose exactly? The guy was simply making up bs and was trying to say stuff about me to try to defend how cringe his youtube channel is, and trust me my guild doesnt really care. Also I called no one autistic, I said what HE SAID was autisitc, so yeah nice one. Advanta loved to say stuff and accuse me of saying things without actually showing any proof that I said or meant it at all, but hey report me for calling out cringe.
    Doesnt really matter whatever you were arguing about, the moment you retort to namecalling you've already lost IMO.

And most responses from you have just been reeking of vitriol and attitude, its pretty noticable too.

Anyway, why is this thread still open? People are openly discussing exploits and cheats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    the moment you retort to namecalling you've already lost IMO.
    Do tell/ show when I called someone a name. I called no one a "name", I did however express my opinion on a few things, but dont say I said things when I didnt.
    Last edited by Kissthebaby; 2014-05-11 at 01:39 PM.

Anyway, why is this thread still open? People are openly discussing exploits and cheats.
    Said this in the last thread too, mods insisted on keeping it open, my prediction of it becoming a shitstorm went true and they finally closed it, so just wait around for a few more pages of sharing exploits and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    Nothing to do with PR/ranking, these threads always devolve into a shitfest, which this one already has.
    Yep, mine too
    Retired hunter

Do tell/ show when I called someone a name. I called no one a "name", I did however express my opinion on a few things, but dont say I said things when I didnt.
    How dare you express an opinion!?!?

Deleted
    Calling someones argument "autistic" is the same thing as calling the person autistic.

Nice try though.

Now will a mod close this exploit/cheat-thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling someones argument "autistic" is the same thing as calling the person autistic.
    hmm I dont really think thats how it works though.

Deleted
    This is a good thread.

Deleted
    hmm I dont really think thats how it works though.
    Its okay, maybe I shouldnt expect a bit of common courtesy on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its okay
    It all makes sense now! I caught you u snake in the grass. The gig is up

It all makes sense now! I caught you u snake in the grass. The gig is up
    ☑ rekt ☐ not rekt

Deleted
    Not sure what you're talking about, if you think I am the same guy as "Okay" Im not I actually got the guy on my ignore-list.

Anyways I've made my point, you can continue discussing cheats and exploits.
    Last edited by mmocf94708a214; 2014-05-11 at 03:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    -Snip-

Wow, my phone is getting a workout...no memes.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2014-05-11 at 03:52 PM.

-Snip-
    -Snip-

Memes explaining memes, what?
    Last edited by eschatological; 2014-05-11 at 03:59 PM.

This thread was still open because it's Mother's Day and I haven't been near a computer for half a day or so. It is now closed.

Some things to note: Posting exploits is forbidden here. Posting memes as a post is also forbidden, and will be infracted from now on in future threads.

The personal attacks have also gotten out of hand. I tend to be a little less strict in terms of discussion because this is one of the last places for progression hunters to foster discussion, but this does not give you free reign to insult other users. Please stop. Any further provocations will result in infractions - I feel I've been fairly lenient in that regard to this point. Thanks all, for making me log on from my phone at Mother's Day brunch.