Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Didn't you like vanilla WoW? You do realise that millions of people did, right?
    That's irrelevant though because that game isn't vanilla WoW and doesn't offer a vanilla WoW experience. if you like the game can't you just say it's a good game on its own merits?

Wildstar is better made than those games.

Didn't you like vanilla WoW? You do realise that millions of people did, right?
    I don't see how its like Vanilla WoW at all. WoW was never a sci-fi MMO (BC maybe buts that's not Vanilla) and Wildstar shares traits that would make it more similar to GW2. I'm sure it will be fine but I don't think it will catch on because of the small dev team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    That's irrelevant though because that game isn't vanilla WoW and doesn't offer a vanilla WoW experience. if you like the game can't you just say it's a good game on its own merits?
    The poster I quoted mentioned vanilla WoW, not me.

Wildstar has mobs you can't solo and hard dungeons. And unlike every other MMO made in recent times beside WoW, Wildstar is smooth. Hell, I don't even like the game but I can recognize that it's well-made.

Burn the witch right?

Deleted
    Can't blame him. The current state of WoW is close to being the shittiest it has ever been, and there's absolutely no light in sight considering WoD won't release any time soon. At this point ESO would almost be more pleasant to play, which says a lot.

"One player decided to quit" is now news? I guess wow really IS dying...

(No, I don't care how many followers he/she/it had in twitch or whatever, it's still one player)
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't see how its like Vanilla WoW at all. WoW was never a sci-fi MMO (BC maybe buts that's not Vanilla) and Wildstar shares traits that would make it more similar to GW2. I'm sure it will be fine but I don't think it will catch on because of the small dev team.
    There's something called the essence of vanilla. Read my previous post. You are being too literal for your own good.

There's something called the essence of something.
    It doesn't have that essence. It felt like a completely different experience to me. Not once was I thinking parallers to vanilla WoW while I was trying it out.

Deleted
    It doesn't have that essence. It felt like a completely different experience to me. Not once was I thinking parallers to vanilla WoW while I was trying it out.
    WoW used to have mobs that you couldn't solo.

Back when WoW was a good game.

WoW used to have mobs you couldn't solo.
    Lot's of other games did/do aswell, so why would I be making pararrels to WoW specifically over all the other games for that one trivial "feature"?

WoW used to have mobs that you couldn't solo.

Back when WoW was a good game.
    I think what you meant to type was "Back when you had to spend hours begging people to come do a group quest, and so 98% of players just bypassed the group quests and continued on their way."

Deleted
    Lot's of other games did/do aswell, so why would I be making pararrels to WoW specifically over all the other games for that one trivial "feature"?
    It was just one example. Do you want me to run down the list? Like, you know, 40 man raids? Hard dungeons? Wildstar has them.

Personally I want someone to make a better darker WoW. But only a big publisher could afford to do that and most focus on console games, sadly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I think what you meant to type was "Back when you had to spend hours begging people to come do a group quest, and so 98% of players just bypassed the group quests and continued on their way."
    Make friends. You will enjoy it.

Wait, people play WoW still?

thought everyone was waitin on WoD
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralikon View Post
    Wait, people play WoW still?

thought everyone was waitin on WoD
    The next quarterly subscription numbers should be entertaining to say the least.

Yeah he has been saying this pretty much on an off, "WoW Sucks right now it feels like a chore IT IS A CHORE TO ME." he will return in Warlords of Draenor. (this has been confirmed)

I think alot of the old pvp streamerrs will come back in WoD.

Wild star looks interesting, but then again so did Age of Conan, SWToR, EScrolls online, GWars 2... and all of them fell quite a lot shorter then what was expected out of them.

Honestly dont know who this sodapopin is, nor why is it a big deal what he does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    wait what? from what i've seen wildstar is such a let down, such a standard-whatever mmo. nothing special at all.
    I can't understand all the hype going on about it. I'm pretty positive it's going to end just like every other mmo that came out in the last few years.
    It's essentially vanilla wow with sci fi graphics and a tacked on "paths" system which kind of sucks because it has no meaningful progression.

Oh, and it has "action combat" and "s00p3r h4rdk0r3 r4111dzzz" as seen from the developers.

Welp.

I'm not exactly hyped by it, I was before. But now I'm not. I'm in beta right now and I'm gonna try out the first dungeon and see how much it "wow's" me.
    Last edited by jadedfuture; 2014-04-25 at 11:49 PM.

It seems to me he's on the verge of shouting when he talks to the stream and has a little high-pitched, obnoxious voice so presonally I don't like his stream. To each their own of course.
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped watching Sodapoppin when he tried too hard and became a Pewdiepie knock off.

His following (I assume mostly of teenagers) seem to think his fake stories and random screaming is amusing though, so I'm happy he found a market that makes him money.

For those who have never been into his channel, I'll save you all a trip.

*Soda will tell some made up story about being a virgin or doing something stupid with a girl*
    *The chat:*
    "LELELEL"
    "OMG LOLZ KEK"
    "123 123 123"
    "Feggit"

Just imagine every thread on 4chan /b/ combined into one and all of those people browsing the same thread at once.. yeah.. it's kind of like that.

It's just anywhere from 6,000 to 15,000+ people spamming random non sense. Kind of like Kaceytron and Kripp's chat. That's why I don't frequent Twitch a lot unless it's Towelliee or Dexter's stream. It's mostly kids spamming nonsense.

I feel bad for Wildstar.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by KBWarriors View Post
    I stopped watching Sodapoppin when he tried too hard and became a Pewdiepie knock off.

His following (I assume mostly of teenagers) seem to think his fake stories and random screaming is amusing though, so I'm happy he found a market that makes him money.

For those who have never been into his channel, I'll save you all a trip.

*Soda will tell some made up story about being a virgin or doing something stupid with a girl*
    *The chat:*
    "LELELEL"
    "OMG LOLZ KEK"
    "123 123 123"
    "Feggit"

Just imagine every thread on 4chan /b/ combined into one and all of those people browsing the same thread at once.. yeah.. it's kind of like that.

It's just anywhere from 6,000 to 15,000+ people spamming random non sense. Kind of like Kaceytron and Kripp's chat. That's why I don't frequent Twitch a lot unless it's Towelliee or Dexter's stream. It's mostly kids spamming nonsense.
    I guess it's good then I don't know who this sodapopping fella is.