Deleted

Useful buffs/ports etc from quests

Just making a list of useful buffs etc from quests. Ones I can think offhand:

1. "Friends come in all colours" from Kalec in Azshara. 5 min water walking. This
    one can be taken anywhere and cab be reused. (Horde)

2. "By Hook Or By Crook" in the Barrens. Health regen increased by 3% OR +8
    melee damage. (Horde)

3 "Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer" 120 minute buff to melee attack power,
    ranged or spell crit for killing Nefarian or Onyxia. Only seems to work for low-level
    characters nowadays.

4. "Uther's blessing". +15 crit. This one stacks infinitely if you know how (check my
    channel). (Alliance)

5. "The Battle for Andorhal". Ports you from Booty Bay to Western Plaguelands. This
    one would have saved me about 50 hours of travelling since I started playing had I
    known about it. (Alliance)

6. "Unfortunate measures" Eversong Woods, +5 stamina and spirit for 30 min on
    turn-in. (Horde)

7. "Nethergarde Needs You" Ports you from Silthius to Blasted Lands. Note that these
    port quests can be reused indefinitely if you never turn them in.

8. "A flash of bronze" Contains an item which ports you to TI.

There must be dozens of others I can't remember. Please add your favourites....

Sorry to say, but this list - while interesting - contains some pretty outdated stuff and doesn't really leave much open for discussion. Not to mention that advertising a channel about exploiting the game probably isn't too good an idea.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.