Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Krasarang Farm Respawn Nerf?

Hey guys,

Anyone else notice that the respawn rate of the mobs is not nearly as fast as it used to be? Or is it just me?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geers View Post
    Hey guys,

Anyone else notice that the respawn rate of the mobs is not nearly as fast as it used to be? Or is it just me?
    Is the farming yield per hour lower than before? Or is it just a case of you having better gear and killing things faster now?

MUCH lower, i just tried for 40 mins, i got about 1/6th of what i have gotten consistently for the last 6 months.

All cool dudes are farming in Townlong now.

Potion of Luck's gold drop rate was also nerfed in this week's hotfixes, so they might have done a pass or two on other things.

I know there was a huge epidemic with boosted botted 90 druids (stolen CCs?) on many high pops farming BT last week too, which got their attention

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Potion of Luck's gold drop rate was also nerfed in this week's hotfixes, so they might have done a pass or two on other things.

I know there was a huge epidemic with boosted botted 90 druids (stolen CCs?) on many high pops farming BT last week too, which got their attention
    I've seen couple of Arcane Mage bots around as well. It's kinda silly they address the issue of botting by nerfing the farming places rather than handling the botters.

I hope you don't mean lion's landing for horde :P.

I am talking about the river blade raiders by anglers point.

The spawn rate was hotfixed to be a lot lower, yes.

Not like there aren't a zillion other spots you can AOE farm though.

retired, another victim of warlords of draenor

Deleted
    I seem to recall in the last patch notes they said something about nerfing the respawn rates of certain mobs, the Krasang Wilds mobs included. Can't find the source at the moment...

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Vale of Eternal Blossom is overall better if you have a big range pull (spammable dots or Hunter's Barrage) because of higher level mobs and Skyshards

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    All cool dudes are farming in Townlong now.
    What area do you speak of?

10+ Year Old Account
    Inc mass farmers on Towlong, Vale and Jade Forest soon.
    Thanks for sharing..
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    If it is the Potion of Luck and the Saurok killing in Krasarang Wilds, then it's been fixed for a bit now. Quite good income, but understandable to shut it down.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Aevyn View Post
    Inc mass farmers on Towlong, Vale and Jade Forest soon.
    Thanks for sharing..
    While we're at it, lets talk about dread waste trench farming, and killing goats in V4W.

Its almost like killing stuff awards loot and the potions of luck facilitate this.

I love how blizz talks about getting people out into the world, and then nerf farming spots for those who are going out. Basically saying they want everyone to only make gold from the AH.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Looks like twilight highlands got nerfed hard too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    Looks like twilight highlands got nerfed hard too.
    Which part, out of curiousity?

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    Which part, out of curiousity?
    dragonmaw pass

Krasarang
    Sra'Vess
    Dragonmaw Pass
    Vale of eternal Blossom
    Zouchin Beach

All had their spawn timers increased or hard coded to be 2 mins or longer.

Windward (drops nerfed slightly)

All in 3 weeks... looks like blizzard doesn't like people AOE farming.
    Last edited by GodTier; 2014-05-14 at 04:59 AM.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde