Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

To People That Are Complaining About "No-Flying"...

Don't purchase WoD! Complaining about it so viciously will accomplish NOTHING. You're only wasting your own time.

If all these people care about flying so much, and it truly is a large group of people, DON'T BUY IT! You money speaks louder than words. That's why D3 got the RMAH removed. If sales go down, then it was a big issue and will be readdressed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Don't purchase WoD! Complaining about it so viciously will accomplish NOTHING. You're only wasting your own time.
    Bit to late i got the digi WOD edition alrdy cant find a refund option anywhere.
    They had to say this at Blizzcon!

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Bit to late i got the digi WOD edition alrdy cant find a refund option anywhere.
    contact the support if you want a refund. i think that is what you do.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Then I guess your complaints are invalid as long as you give them money, you know, :T

If all these people care about flying so much, and it truly is a large group of people, DON'T BUY IT! You money speaks louder than words. That's why D3 got the RMAH removed. If sales go down, then it was a big issue and will be readdressed.
    Imo the game will be better without flying. It was better pre bc before flying. Flying sucks imo, it removes all the interaction with mobs and players and the entire feel of a mmorpg. I hope its gone forever lol.

But yes, ppl who are angry about it can unsubscribe, ask for refunds on pre orders, stuff like that. It makes the biggest impact.

Submit a ticket on their site, state its about a purchase, and you want a refund. I just did this yesterday, they did the call back and I even missed the call (said 5-10 minutes and they called after about 30 seconds). Even without answering they processed the refund and all.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat7 View Post
    Imo the game will be better without flying. It was better pre bc before flying. Flying sucks imo, it removes all the interaction with mobs and players and the entire feel of a mmorpg. I hope its gone forever lol.

But yes, ppl who are angry about it can unsubscribe, ask for refunds on pre orders, stuff like that. It makes the biggest impact.
    I agree, flying is something they have regretted to a point since they introduced it. I'm glad they are hammering this in with an iron fist. It may seem bad now, but it'll be healthy for the community long-term

Kind of hard to readdress it if they have designed the world with no flying in mind from the start.

Imo the game will be better without flying. It was better pre bc before flying.
    Too bad no-flying wasn't the thing that made it better.

I know zork, but people seem to be taking this so far, they might as well just speak up about it, in business lingo. (As in not buy WoD)

I know zork, but people seem to be taking this so far, they might as well just speak up about it, in business lingo. (As in not buy WoD)
    Maybe they can do both?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Maybe they can do both?
    we'll see. I couldn't care less what they do. Still get to ride every mount atleast. Glad they are fixing the "No dragons" issue for no-flying zones.

i have my opinions about this issue but i have taken the position of, wait and see how the masses react to it. since you know only a small % of the player base actually looks up info like this.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I couldn't care less what they do.
    You cared enough to make a counter QQ thread to their QQ.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    i have my opinions about this issue but i have taken the position of, wait and see how the masses react to it. since you know only a small % of the player base actually looks up info like this.
    Precisely this when the masses walk out en mass so to speak and it starts to hurt Blizz's bottom line then they will listen though by then the damage will already have been done..

- - - Updated - - -

Same could be said for the harping on from the anti flying lobby it goes both ways.. And in the end it has been the anti flying lobby that has been the most vocal on wanting flying removed..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2014-04-26 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You cared enough to make a counter QQ thread to their QQ.
    I made this to inform the people complaining about it, what they could do to play a part. I may disagree, but I respect the opinions of others.

I'm trying to help the people that want it. Your wallet speaks the loudest and you'll accomplish alot more.

I''m pretty sure that enough complaining has almost always brought about change.

People complained that they couldn't server x-fer from pvp to pve-Fixed.
    People complained you couldn't send heirlooms across servers-Fixed.
    People complained that SoO couldn't be done with people from other servers-Fixed.
    People complained you couldn't faction transfer-Fixed.

A number of us have done that. My account is inactive and I won't purchase WoD unless flying becomes available.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I made this to inform the people complaining about it, what they could do to play a part. I may disagree, but I respect the opinions of others.

I'm trying to help the people that want it. Your wallet speaks the loudest and you'll accomplish alot more.
    Which is why Blizz have to be careful if they screw this up which is very possible.. But yes in the end when their bottom line goes down big time and the investors get angry well you know the rest.. But unfortunately by then it might be too late but it is a case of who knows and well wait and see..

And really when you look at it the most populous topic at the moment is the no flying after cap bit and could well drown out any other news that comes from Blizz, as in a sense this is one of the most major changes in a long time..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2014-04-26 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rebecca191 View Post
    A number of us have done that. My account is inactive and I won't purchase WoD unless flying becomes available.
    Smart way to protest it imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, flying is something they have regretted to a point since they introduced it. I'm glad they are hammering this in with an iron fist. It may seem bad now, but it'll be healthy for the community long-term
    You have no idea about the long term effects. None. WoW has existed for 9 years. For only 2 of them without flying. We've never had an expansion without flying at max level, so we have ZERO data on how people will take to not being able to fly at all in current content and even WoD won't tell us that really - it will take at least WoD plus the next expansion to really tell us anything long term.

FYI - I'm not buying. WoD seems like a boring, sham of an expansion. Yeah, we get new zones and hence new levels and quests. We get new 5 mans. And.... that's it. Everything else could be done in a patch (17 bosses in raids? Yep. And SoO, a patch, had 14.) Other than Garrisons there's not any brand new features in the expansion and so far all of the news is that they're trimming here, removing there. Even the story is recycled - we're going back in lore, we get yet another orc-centered story.

Now, as beta releases and we learn more, I might change my mind. But WoD simply isn't compelling at all and their tendency to remove things and restrict what we can do (no flying, Garrisons only in start zones) says to me that they're taking an approach I dislike, with an attitude I can't respect. Or, of course, they fucked up development so bad that they need to cut things left and right to make this year.