What happened to the iron warhorse ?

Hello everyone, I was wondering what happened to the iron warhorse :

This mount had to be part of a toy item in blizzard store that should have been added with the cosmetic helm. Does anyone know what happened to this ? Any bluepost I could have missed on US forum ?

wasnt it a placeable item that when clicked by friendlies gave them a temp mount?
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Like many interesting and fun items, it went straight to WoW TCG. I'm glad it's finally over, there will be no more sets.

Iron Hitching Post

Has not yet been implemented, but is pegged for the Blizzard Store. It's being held back as one of the first cosmetic toys (along with the see-saw), whenever they get around to it.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We’re also trying out something else new. A lot of people have liked the kinds of fun, limited-use items you can get from the WoW TCG—so we’re taking that idea to the Pet Store. Soon you’ll be able to snag two fun new little toys: the Seesaw and Iron Hitching Post!

The Iron Hitching Post is a little different: It’s an item you set down that allows you and up to 24 of your closest raiding cohorts to each jump on your own new unearthly Iron Warhorse mount.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2014-04-27 at 03:28 PM.

It is a TCG item that summons the mount to anyone that clicks.

End thread

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    It is a TCG item that summons the mount to anyone that clicks.

End thread
    Haha, the least you could do is post the proper info before acting like a child with the "end thread" bs. It is NOT a TCG item, it is a future blizzard store item. The blue post is linked in the post before yours.