Thread: Felwood

Felwood

Not enough love for this zone IMO. For me, I level here every time I level a character. It has great quest flow and a great lore experience. I love it. Easily my favorite zone. AND, you can go to Winterspring RIGHT after, which is another good zone.

Edit: Also, the atmosphere. It's one of the few zones that make you think of WC3.

Deleted
    Is it really that good? I've never actually tried this zone after Cata. I think I'll level my next alt there

Killing plague bears for four hours just to gain the Timbermaw's trust was never my idea of fun.

Great lore though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have bad memories of that place in Vanilla....but I'll give it another go I do love winterspring though....except for those damn yeti furs

Played there pre Cata not sure what it's like now, I'll give it a go.

15+ Year Old Account
    I second this. played it both pre and post cata. we need more Worgen enclaves too. the one on Felwood is good, but it feels small and empty. they should add more Worgen NPCs there.

also, a very important piece of Worgen lore lies there. which explains that NE Worgen have also joined the Alliance on Kalimdor.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    I second this. played it both pre and post cata. we need more Worgen enclaves too. the one on Felwood is good, but it feels small and empty. they should add more Worgen NPCs there.

also, a very important piece of Worgen lore lies there. which explains that NE Worgen have also joined the Alliance on Kalimdor.
    There is also a sect of Night Elf Demon Hunters called the Dark Embrace in Felwood, which is cool.
    You just lost The Game

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    There is also a sect of Night Elf Demon Hunters called the Dark Embrace in Felwood, which is cool.
    oh... didn't know that. have to take a look i guess. was it added recently or during Cata?

I like Felwood. But the cheap bad textures on the tree branches kills it for me like Ashenvale.

Deleted
    I was madly in love with this zone back in BC. The graphics was/is terrible but the zone was also very scary and somehow beautiful. I really enjoyed the quest and the follow up to Winterspring.

Deleted
    Agreed, Fellwood is kind of awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Is it really that good? I've never actually tried this zone after Cata. I think I'll level my next alt there
    You get to wash the squirrels if you know what I mean. And that alone was awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the look of the area. It wasn't my favorite zone because I did a lot of pvp there. Certain zones I remember more because of the times I was attacked by other players.

I had a great fight there once.

Never liked Felwood after Cataclysm, though I did enjoy it before.