Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    ilevel 580 Mastery/crit items and gems,
    crit damage meta
    proc of 10stacks of Blood trinket and amp trinket
    Skullbanner
    Buffs, food and flask

Its pretty cool but isnt somthing one uses in a raid setting.
    Having 580 ilvl, a meta gem, flasks, food, buffs, skull banner and trinket procs doesn't happen in a raid?

Quote Originally Posted by infernity View Post
    Timeless Isle

Don't forget tricks of the trade, he had a a rogue doing it for him Its a 15% buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Having 580 ilvl, a meta gem, flasks, food, buffs, skull banner and trinket procs doesn't happen in a raid?
    Not in that sence but in the one that he had gear optimized for bigged CBs not for normal raid sustained damage.

Quote Originally Posted by infernity View Post
    Have... have you never heard of the print screen button?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Not in that sence but in the one that he had gear optimized for bigged CBs not for normal raid sustained damage.
    All he did was swap haste for crit and use the burning primal meta gem, which is still extremely strong for destro.

Bboy in the hands of a skilled player is also extremely potent.

You 100% can do this in a normal raid scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    What damage modifiers were at play there?

it was in Firelands, on the big chick things that spawn on alys cheesed like champ ^^

and it was taken on my phone so i could whatsapp it faaaaaaaar away super fast

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    All he did was swap haste for crit and use the burning primal meta gem, which is still extremely strong for destro.

Bboy in the hands of a skilled player is also extremely potent.

You 100% can do this in a normal raid scenario.
    I had the impression we had discussed this before.

One can do w/e they want, if fishing for big CBs its their thing.

I'm happy with my 2.6m Chaos Bolts during actual Raids. 572ilevel, so I can't really see them getting much beyond 3m without sacrificing overall dps (after all, less haste = less ember generation = less Chaos Bolts).

I find BBoY quite good actually, it tends to proc very often in my case. My ilvl is still pretty low, but seeing 1,1m chaos bolts @ poorly itemized 535 is still nice when timing BBoY stacks nicely with it ;d

Deleted
    I had the impression we had discussed this before.

One can do w/e they want, if fishing for big CBs its their thing.
    It's because you keep implying that this tactic would reduce your overall DPS. Not true. The stars only align in the opener, so the rest of the fight you DPS as normal.

What aspect of using this strategy do you believe to be detrimental to overall DPS?