Deleted

WMD - all tips welcome

Hey guys. With my friends we are willing to take a week break from raiding to go as high as possible in 3s, aiming for 2.2k.
    Im having hard time finding good strategy posts for us (were gonna roll WMD) - could you please explain what should be our strategy vs certain comps / general strat ?

thanks

gonna need a lot more info. is there a specific comp you struggle with? wide open ended questions is wide open.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Deleted
    Were like 1.8 atm so nothing we are struggling with, Im asking moreless to be prepared..

hunters are going to give you the most trouble until you learn to reliably stop traps.

Warrior can safeguard/leap to eat traps, mage can blink or even silence the trap. If either of them are godlike they can use a stun or disarm to stop the trap as well, warrior does this best since stormbolt is on the same cd as trap.

Other than that its LSD that will annoy you, they will just slowly but surely kill you and you need to land a kill in a stun early or you've basically lost.

Deleted
    Those are very good points, as druid I feel weak against fears and traps but my warrior is doing great job with eating em.

LSD really seems to be our biggest pain in the ass - we should be going for lock right while chainccing druid right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ysoph View Post
    Those are very good points, as druid I feel weak against fears and traps but my warrior is doing great job with eating em.

LSD really seems to be our biggest pain in the ass - we should be going for lock right while chainccing druid right ?
    basically nothing on LSD is a very good kill target for you.

Lock can just tank everything you do, shaman does the same except he can kite your warrior and LoS you, can never catch a druid with mage/warrior.

Really if you can't stop the gate you've basically lost.