Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Why flameglow isn't being removed just boggles my mind.
    Not only is it -extremely- situational, it's flatout boring. No glameplay choice, no player interaction, passive plzblizz. The thing is, if it's actually anyway viable in WoD with the new healing model and actually performs well, EVERYONE will take it due to more GCDs to DPS with.

Another thing that boggles my mind: Evanesce..in the movement tier? lolwut. Replace flameglow with evanesce, put something new and interesting in the movement tier slot. Even switching AT and Evanesce would make more sense.

I think we can all agree Temporal Shield was a great talent - MECHANICALLY. If it was OP just nerf its numbers and give it back to us instead of shoehorning us into some terrible passive.

We've covered "Evanesce as a movement talent" multiple times.
    The point of the spell is that you can cast it while casting other spells, giving you three seconds of evasion. This can be applied as a movement talent, because it works in the vein of "I no longer have to move out of the way of this spell, I just Evanesce and dodge it".

Doesn't work for patches of fire, does work for broadcasted area attacks, slowly falling missiles, slowly moving laser beams etc

Deleted
    Fair point, however I still don't see where this will really fit in. If it's a movement fight, where I would have to frequently move out of these kinds of things I'de probably take one of the other two talents. For other fights I'de rather save evanesce for those big raid hits such as swelling pride etc. Also I feel with both this, one of the defensive talents as well as GI we've got a bit too much survivability (odd QQ I know).

Sorry for the slight de-rail. Flameglow sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    We've covered "Evanesce as a movement talent" multiple times.
    The point of the spell is that you can cast it while casting other spells, giving you three seconds of evasion. This can be applied as a movement talent, because it works in the vein of "I no longer have to move out of the way of this spell, I just Evanesce and dodge it".

Doesn't work for patches of fire, does work for broadcasted area attacks, slowly falling missiles, slowly moving laser beams etc
    Yeah this is why I was confused that Evanescence (as always, typos intended) was on the movement tier. It's not going to block most of what you have to move for. However, if you ever planned on casting Ice Block, it'll be a DPS increase. Just going to be funny when we realize how little it does against most raid mechanics.

Hopefully Ice Block Glyph and Cold Snap will at least affect it, too.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...49685696733184 on Regenerative Ice vs Evanesce.

Cold Snap does work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...49685696733184 on Regenerative Ice vs Evanesce.

Cold Snap does work on it.
    Source for Cold Snap?
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Source for Cold Snap?
    Wowhead. It has the toggle text for Evanesce.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    Wowhead. It has the toggle text for Evanesce.
    Much appreciated, and good find!