Weakauras Question

Looking at some recent parses I see my SS uptime is poor. It basically boils down to I need something to yell at me that it is not on my current target

Similiar to how JSHB shows a large icon in the background when you have on Aspect of the Pack or Cheetah, how would I program the same into weakauras to show me when Serpent Sting is not on my current target. I would love a big SS icon (semi-transparent) to show on my screen when my current target does not have SS up on it. Thank you.

First time poster and I apologize if this is not in the right spot.

dqdQbaGnrYmLKmxsy2GCtaPBtI2jjTx0ULA)Iu)ek4VKk)MsdMQ0WfLdkjokuYXKuNdQAHqrlfq1IfHLd5Hakpv1Jb 65GAQuzYuy6exw4QqHEMeDDszJqLomfTzfA7qPUMi6ZkAAuv(ouXiPQAysy0amEaXjvWTiv1Pv68IQXrv8njPEnPkZ A64nPJ)bklAjT3lBp5hAjqJMGHIbqBdROsIfALCD(1Ajq6WsBb1dgGvOWdZJktYRK3G3GoEqlKfrhv9rCtvwKSOeFQ s8LvJhFkpCu)KLu4HSMg0XJSqbD8k1GKLokuOWJI5ABxEwWVG2Mxq7Cgi64T40yOHYjM8A9k8IjAgc)2yhi4GyY3Mk dy6OAn)duw0sAVx2EsH3isOno6YZcE)vaoqXfJvrHFn4FGYIws79Y2tECwdbav9uW3AkDODodemvR5be7eGqvpf8gl CgKz(aOT5hAjqJMGHIbqBdROsIfALCD(1Ajq6WsBb1dgGv4LaicWSqweDu1hvlOqHhBQw7RUGcja

Or

/wa
    New
    Icon
    Trigger
    Aura name: Serpent Sting, unit: target, aura type: debuff
    Check "Inverse" further down
    Display
    "Color"
    Lower the right-most bar to make it more transparent.
    Change the "Width" and "Height" bars as you please.

Damn, I logged on my hunter and everything to mock this WA up Az.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Damn, I logged on my hunter and everything to mock this WA up Az.
    Helps to always be online.

what the shit...?
    Retired hunter

This looks like a google translation, but it is so bad that i have no idea if the intention was translating something into german or english

Nice necro.

Yea, the post before me disappeared, was this random German wall of text spam.

Schlacht Angelegenheiten sind die Ureinwohnergroße Tritt weil sie fügen die Amateur gebunden und Bestellungen ruhig gewähren , um reich Einheiten und wird von accouterment aswell eine Schnittstelle, die Stellen können mit von Dokumentationen oder Geschichte Bücher gewöhnt werden . Sie erreichen Aswell es einfacher für den Amateur , ihre geplanten nächsten Schritte sehen und sie an der Staustufe angepasst Zeit eher als erschwerenden Autorität eine absolute Plan in ihren Bogen , wie es im Vordergrund von ihnen entfaltet .
    Retired hunter

He set you up.