Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post

Yes, this is a queue time I have right now on EU servers at level 90. Is there no one playing this game anymore? 50 minutes for random BG? No thanks.
    Holy shit. im guessing you are horde.

brb gonan check what my average queue time as alliance is

EDIT: Sorry can't post screenshot. the instant I pressed "Join Battle" in the pvp screen the queue popped and was ready to enter.

So basicly queue time for Alliance on The Maelstrom is 0,8sec +-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    And fail on every BG
    Sadly I can't disagree with your point
    Last edited by Saphyron; 2014-04-28 at 05:06 PM.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Sure people play it.

There are more bots on BGs than ever before - you're lucky if you get a match that has more humans than automatons nowadays (at least IoC and WSG/EOTS during evening/night - if you're really lucky, you might even have 3-4 humans for 6-7 bots in WSG, it's "so much fun").
    People have been making these kinds of hyperbolic claims since the day Wow launched and yes contrary to popular belief even the sacred and holy vanilla wow had many of the same issues it does now. I don't believe for a second that it is a common ocurrence for teams to be almost entirely composed of bots. Most of the "bots" in battlegrounds are abnormally stupid people and/or afkers or mulltiboxers. And I'm not saying they don't exist just that it isn't nearly as cut and dry as people like you would like it to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Almost all of the PvP servers are horde dominant.
    What does that have to do with battlegrounds?

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    What does that have to do with battlegrounds?
    Take a wild guess.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    I've stopped playing a lot lately due to longer queue times. There isn't much to do out in the world at this point in the xpac and I'd rather play something else then sit in a 15-30 minute queue.
    I will never understand why people sit around waiting for queues and then whine about being bored when they themselves caused the boredom.

Welcome to [insert date whenever they introduced LFG].

Those timers are.. well... eh... how can I put this delicately? FUBAR would be the best description I guess.

It says 40+ minutes on mine constantly... and every time, the queue pops 10 minutes in for me.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Take a wild guess.
    Are you saying only people on pvp realms queue for battlegrounds?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    don't believe for a second that it is a common ocurrence for teams to be almost entirely composed of bots.
    Come play during the nights and tell me about this belief of yours again.

Edit:
    If you didn't catch my drift, I don't care what you believe - I believe in my own eyes and watching guys run in a 5-line like they were clockwork to the same location, get stuck on a tree or follow me to the corner of IoC.

That's the same queue I have as Horde in the US. It rarely takes 50 minutes, it's usually 10 - 15.

Alliance gets pretty much instant queues.
    Have you played on the alliance side? after 12 losses in a row on the mines BG, I wish I was horde!

Switch to the underdog faction if you want fast queues. It's not our responsibility to ensure you have honor to farm.

Random BGs were always something I liked, but now I pretty much won't solo queue ever (obviously queueing with guildies is just fine). It just turns into a bunch of undergeared nublets getting three shot while the enemy team runs roughshod over them, with me and at most two other competent players who have actual gear trying so hard to turn the tide.

Blizzard is finally working on a fix for this with the racial rebalancing, but it may be too late.

Thats a bug, usually takes between 3-5 mins for me (Horde, EU)

And fail on every BG
    As much as horde are starting to dominate more and more, I have a 65% win ratio over 3k BGs on alliance. It's not that bad.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    It's not our responsibility to ensure you have honor to farm.
    Wait, what?
    Last edited by mmocfee4aa7b34; 2014-04-28 at 05:30 PM.

Wait, what?
    The less winning side. Queues pop when people queue up. They don't have a responsibility (as US ally, this includes me) to queue up and get stomped. If you have a long queue, it's almost assuredly the win/loss imbalance at work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by topapagaramonde View Post
    Have you played on the alliance side? after 12 losses in a row on the mines BG, I wish I was horde!
    That's why I changed. I was Avellene, human disc priest, struggling to get any honor day after day after day of constant fails with boosted people.

So I changed to a tauren and I've won all but one BG. Trouble is, the wait time between each one is upwards of 20 minutes.

Deleted
    My queue has been saying 50 mins or so for a few days but is generally 5-10 mins

Imo its bugged queues, fuck the estimates.

Its just like when I've been signed on say my lowbie tank alt for 5 minutes, but then cancel the queue and it pops up when I re-queue from new.

Edit: Or nvm...You are all hords I see, well fair enough, good riddance etc. Try play as alliance, if it wasen't cause we had AV and IOC, we would never win a BG from my POV over last few days grinding was it 7-8k honor on an alt...

Alliance just sucks inn BG's so I sign specific to AV/IOC, and hope to avoid premades who farm HK's (Can be hard cause my BG has russians inn it)
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2014-04-28 at 08:59 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    I just queue'd for a random BG, and it said 26 min. But the queue pop instantly (as usual- I play Alliance). So it must be a bug.

Also, last night the queue time was 11 min (around 12 AM Central time), then it was 26 min this afternoon, now you are showing 48 min. Must be some weird bug, but just stick in the queue. You won't be in there long

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are alliance just queue AV or IoC lol win 90% of the time, it's all we win really.

Pvp is incredibly dominated by horde so you have the longer queue's.. BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. sorry lol

Is there no one playing this game anymore?
    With no expansion or additional patches in sight and current content running for over half a year...pretty much.

Deleted
    Meanwhile, Alliance side it looks something like this:
    Average wait time: 1-2m
    Actual wait time: 5s-1m until queue pops.

And you know why? Because except Alterac Valley, IoC (where Alliance dominate) and WSG (where it's almost equal) the Alliance loses most battlegrounds across the board with a 65%+ loss rate. And people got tired of that so they don't queue anymore.
    I remember when I tried to get Justicar. I went and did WSG first since I thought it would be the worst. I had seen that people always fight in the middle and thought it's going to be a pain. It was. And I was very happy to be done with it after over 700 games played. And then I went to AB thinking this will be tons easier, I'd be done by 400 or something... hahaha, yea, was I wrong, after 400 plays I was barely closing on revered with 127 wins total wins.