Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

On Naxxramas and blizzard's reuse of content

Anyone sick and tired of Blizzard's lazy use of raids repeatedly to milk every last cent out of their players? We raided naxx in Vanilla then we raided it for years in WOTLK and NOW THEY WANT US TO RAID IT IN HEARTHSTONE??? Enough is enough! It's time we all speak with our wallets and BOYCOTT Naxxramas hearthstone expac.

To be honest and fair the way most people saw Naxx during vanilla is from the outside looking up. Hardly anyone raided that place. So, Im glad they brought it to Northrend so everyone could see it. Also, pretty sure the Hearthstone version of Naxx is different than the entirely different game version found in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care if they had us raiding a pantry, I'm excited for new cards!!!
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Might as well remove all the cards while we're at it. How dare they reuse Ragnaros, Al'Akir, Gorehowl, Nat Pagle. Those are already found in WoW, make something new!

Please, WoW and Hearthstone aren't the same thing. They used famous things from WoW to make awesome cards, so they sure as hell can take an iconic raid and make that into a challenge in Hearthstone.

Just you wait, they'll probably grab some other raid eventually to make another challenge after the success that is gonna be Naxxramas.

Hearthstone is about (World of) Warcraft. They can use anything from the Warcraft universe as many times as they want.

For me, I do hope they will reuse every single iconic raid as an adventure mode in HS. Naxx, AQ, BT, SWP, ICC, FL and so on :3

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherHansen View Post
    Anyone sick and tired of Blizzard's lazy use of raids repeatedly to milk every last cent out of their players? We raided naxx in Vanilla then we raided it for years in WOTLK and NOW THEY WANT US TO RAID IT IN HEARTHSTONE??? Enough is enough! It's time we all speak with our wallets and BOYCOTT Naxxramas hearthstone expac.
    1. its hearthstone, so not a lot of ppl actually care

2. id rather they spend time on WOD than a gimmick game

3. HS uses WOW stuff, what do u expect?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherHansen View Post
    It's one thing to try to be funny. It's another thing when you don't really put any effort in it

I vote for a Kael'thas hearthstone expac. Such setbacks, many recycles

Please confirm that this is in fact sarcasm.

My meter is broken.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    I vote for a Kael'thas hearthstone expac. Such setbacks, many recycles
    Kael'thas 5/5, Deathrattle: summon a 5/5 Kael'thas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Such bad joke many facepalms wow....
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

When a company releases a product you don't like, you don't have to "boycott" it. You can just not purchase it and not worry about what other people do.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    When a company releases a product you don't like, you don't have to "boycott" it. You can just not purchase it and not worry about what other people do.
    Basicly this. and tbh i doubt Op has ever seen Naxx in vanilla, but thats beside the point.
    you dont have to play Hearthstone if you dont want to, so stop complaining its a free game and enjoy the other things in life.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Can't tell if troll or more different troll. Probably going to go with the troll option.
    Is this where the header goes?

Quote Originally Posted by Succath View Post
    and tbh i doubt Op has ever seen Naxx in vanilla, but thats beside the point.
    And yet, you mention it anyway...

Anyway, what's the deal with this expansion/the game? I'm installing the game now, seems to be free (I just want the mount mostly), but is the Naxx "expansion" or whatever it is also free?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Such bad joke many facepalms wow....
    I wonder how long it will take for people to stop using that meme

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    And yet, you mention it anyway...

Anyway, what's the deal with this expansion/the game? I'm installing the game now, seems to be free (I just want the mount mostly), but is the Naxx "expansion" or whatever it is also free?
    I think it's a Patch of some sort. I dunno really.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I wonder how long it will take for people to stop using that meme
    hopefully never. doge > all
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The amount of stupid is off the charts
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Kael'thas 5/5, Deathrattle: summon a 5/5 Kael'thas.
    That actually isn't a bad idea.

Make him a Legendary. Something like 8/8 for 9 mana, but if he dies he comes back the next turn as a 4/4.

I'd rather that we have WoW raids turned into Hearthstone content than we get some random original stuff. Hearthstone is Warcraft turned into a TCG, this is like complaining that they're reusing classes from WoW, the gameplay can't be compared.

Unless you're just trolling of course, and to be honest, all signs point to yes.

Quote Originally Posted by omnibishop View Post
    That actually isn't a bad idea.

Make him a Legendary. Something like 8/8 for 9 mana, but if he dies he comes back the next turn as a 4/4.
    We already have that concept as a legendary in Cairne to be honest.

OP is clearly just trying to piss people off