Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I like the PvP changes so far.

Deleted
    I dont get why they CANT FUCKING design armors related to Warcraft style armor. They havent been able to since ever. Just look at WC3 characters.. Ordinary armors, no stupid spikey retarded shit like we see in WoW. Do they have mental issues? What's stopping them from making good looking gear?

"A large part of your playerbase are casual players so don't have a high tech rig. How demanding will WoD be for family PCs?"

I am a casual myself and my rig is always up to date. Not the best around, but strong enough to play games in higher settings... casuals =/= hippies

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    I dont get why they CANT FUCKING design armors related to Warcraft style armor. They havent been able to since ever. Just look at WC3 characters.. Ordinary armors, no stupid spikey retarded shit like we see in WoW. Do they have mental issues? What's stopping them from making good looking gear?
    I totally agree..thats why all my characters have transmog from vanilla/TBC, it looks much more "normal".
    Last edited by papajohn4; 2014-04-30 at 08:13 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smag View Post
    Plate Armor:

You know it's true.

ahahahaha
    I kinda like the plate armor though

and so far all gear we ve seen was "meh" and then you had all the "defenders"

1st gear screens: "This is questing gear! stfu"
    2nd gear screens: "this is just the crafted gear! relax"

then when they will show the raid gear: "whats wrong with you people? this is just the first tier! ffs"

Deleted
    well, not quite a fugly as the LFR sets, although that plate set is awful. As is the cloth one.

The leather one would not be bad apart from silly helmet crest thingy. The mail set is almost good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    well, not quite a fugly as the LFR sets, although that plate set is awful. As is the cloth one.

The leather one would not be bad apart from silly helmet crest thingy. The mail set is almost good.
    I personally think the sets look visually appealing, except the leather one.

Crafted gear has never really looked this good at any point in wow (fully crafted sets).

Deleted
    Those PvP weapons are so badass... Dat 2H sword... LOL

This dynamic changing of PvP gear sounds like a really ugly game design. It will be really confusing for a lot of players too. It's like they don't really know how to fix the problem and they just keep applying one ugly fix after the other.

Deleted

Not eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I don't know how "exploitable" that would really be, seeing as, in the outside world, there aren't really that many things that are all too "pressing" to kill. Even world bosses aren't cause for too much fuss.

Anyway, the plate set looks really neat, though I don't care too much for the helm. The eyes are just too high up.

Seems blizzard has taken a liking to the "floofy pants"-type design for these tiers.
    Those aren't the eyes. There's a reason for the holes in the visor - that's where the eyes are. I'm thinking that the 'eyes' up on top are simply ornate to make the appearance more frightening

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Plate and Cloth look really good in these images.

They should rename the expansion to "Giant Shoulderpads of Draenor," as I see they are going to be the expansion's theme.
    Also, I concur with the people criticising the armour design. To this day I can probably count the number of good-looking sets on the fingers of one hand (subjectively speaking).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    That armor looks so lame (bad done , laughtable etc.) omg! Seems like Blizzard is expending all the money in that stupid show Paul Jr.
    Well, you're a real sunshine aren't you? Honestly, do you prefer the crafted armor of vanilla, or TBC which were re-uses of old armor?

-Credit to Mythriz for the signature and avatar!

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ismisefinlay View Post
    That's a big-ass frog in the background
    Haha loled so hard when i saw it

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    and so far all gear we ve seen was "meh" and then you had all the "defenders"

1st gear screens: "This is questing gear! stfu"
    2nd gear screens: "this is just the crafted gear! relax"

then when they will show the raid gear: "whats wrong with you people? this is just the first tier! ffs"
    And then there's the revealed tiers which have received a quite solid "awesome" without complaints or needs to be defended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araielle View Post
    Still... when will cloth look like cloth? Yeah, that's my QQ for today.
    I agree. And I really really hate the belt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Might need to re-read to be 100% certain, but I have to say I get a bit annoyed when they seem to think that PvP gear should be as good in PvE as PvE gear, but not the other way around.

Or maybe it's because I'm tired of idiotic Blood DKs in 550 PvP gear bragging about their (Unholy presence) dps as if they have forgotten that their gear is more or less only lacking tier set bonuses.

PvE gear shouldn't dominate PvP like it did once, but PvP gear shouldn't be equal to PvE either.

And damn do I love that crafted Plate set :O

Because the second they do, the forums will have a surge of "lol they're not even trying to make good looking armor anymore"
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2014-04-30 at 11:23 AM.

Deleted
    "but the second that raiding Druid tries to gank you, your higher PvP item level kicks in and you’ll have the upper hand"

Aww yiiiis, PvP is back my friends!!!

Class Quest, cool idea but we'll see if they don't scrap it or halfass it as always, Shaman (ele) won't be good in anyway in WoD from what we know now, i do fucking hope it'll get better though.

It's odd to me how those crafted armor still have the Mists aesthetic. I was really hoping for some more BC-style stuff, hopefully the raid tiers will be. At least it's better than the LFR blues though :|