Question Looking for a character

Hello!

I havent been playing WoW since early 2011 and some time ago i tried to log into my account. When i did this, i saw there was no main character - level 85 hunter. So after a couple of tickets I was told by the technical support that character was transferred to another account almost 3 years ago and they cant give me any information about its present activity or name or any other kind of information. Of course its name and maybe race was changed. Now i even dont know if it is 85 or 90 lvl.

So I want to ask if there is any way I can find my character using armory/wowprogress or any other site (I still remember some info about achievements, items and titles)?
    By the march 2011 this character had 13500+ ach points, 100k+ honor kills, Amani bear from original ZA, Mimirons Head, Invincible, Season 7 gladiator mount and three legendaries - Thunderfury, Sulfuras and Thoridal and many other achievements.

what was the name and original server for this character?

the original name was Rozenberg and server was Warsong EU
    but that was in 2008
    after opening of russian servers it was trensfered many times. The last server was Gordunni - Гордунни

Deleted
    Lol sucks they can't traverse it. Btw, I remember the thread on this site from a few days ago about a Russian asking why they get hated so much on the internet. I'm not saying every Russian is the same, but this doesn't help either.

There's no way for you to track it. Assuming that the character is still active, it could literally be on any server with any name and any appearance. If the character is/ has been inactive for some time now, it won't even show up on the armory.

well i just thought there are not really many season 7 gladiator hunters with some rare mounts and legendaries. So if there are any databases like wowprogress where you can track character by achievements it would be possible to find it. Or a site where gladiators of all seasons can be tracked

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozenberg View Post
    well i just thought there are not really many season 7 gladiator hunters with some rare mounts and legendaries. So if there are any databases like wowprogress where you can track character by achievements it would be possible to find it. Or a site where gladiators of all seasons can be tracked
    Only way to track it is to communicate with Blizzard, basicly what seem to be here is that you've been hacked and a fake account in your details or merge has happened. Since you cannot move characters to other accounts without them being merged.

You should contact Blizzard once more, they are, if you have all your details, bound to annoounce activity on your account. Even if 3 years back, it is all logged.

So you need to have contact with them, get them to call back via the callback service. Keep your information ready.

Though, they will 100% not help you if your account has been sold, given away (which isn't legal) or shared (not legal either unless a kid with a legal guardians permission).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..