Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    wasn't the status quo: they're not changing it?
    They mentioned that they are still looking at EMFH. I'll look for it tomorrow or something if you want.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Last I hear they were undecided whether or not to change it as they hadn't decided how they were going to proceed with trinkets, as in whether or not there would be more choice (Which would make it much better) or whether they were keeping things as they are. I havn't kept up with recent announcements, don't really see the point since it feels like they change their mind every week, but if the post is twitter link is how they plan to go forward then yes, EMFH definitely needs changing.

15+ Year Old Account
    OP it really depends on the proc itself and what everyone else values and what turns out to be the best with the gear. However like they said all gear will have a PvE and a PvP item level attached to them. PvP gear will have the highest PvP item level, while PvE gear will have the highest PvE item level. This means for example that Mythic gear might have X ilvl for PvE and like they said in the post a X-Y ilvl for PvP. Most PvE gear will scale DOWN in PvP, while ALL PvP gear will scale UP. This is because the tooltip will show the PvE item level from what I gathered.

No, the status was: "we haven't changed it, it's remaining for now, still undecided on what to do with it until we get to decide how Trinkets will be itemized."

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    No, the status was: "we haven't changed it, it's remaining for now, still undecided on what to do with it until we get to decide how Trinkets will be itemized."
    there's no possible way to itemise it so it's fair unless there is only a proc OR a on-use trinket and that's not fair to us since there's no choice in the matter for when we want our burst or if we want a proc.

The only way to balance this racial is to remove it or give it to everyone.

They have blue post on the front page of MMO stating that they are going to rethink PvP trinkets. With the addition of Ashram we might see some super fun trinkets. I think they have learned from the Legendary cape that PvE procs and PvP procs have to differ. I believe they will do more to assess the issue and prevent it from becoming a constant thing.

Though in the past PvE trinkets have always seemed more preferred. They added the resil boost to combat that I believe.

i really hope they don't make pvp trinkets like cunning and vial.

there's no possible way to itemise it so it's fair unless there is only a proc OR a on-use trinket and that's not fair to us since there's no choice in the matter for when we want our burst or if we want a proc.

The only way to balance this racial is to remove it or give it to everyone.
    They should eliminate the CC trinket and replace it with a PVP damage-reduction trinket, and then make EMFH baseline for all specs and races except for blood elf hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    They should eliminate the CC trinket and replace it with a PVP damage-reduction trinket, and then make EMFH baseline for all specs and races except for blood elf hunters.
    that's just mean

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care if mythic gear is slighty worse or on the same level as conquest gear in wPvP. As long as it isn't better than conquest gear, then I'm fine.