Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Dangit! i was just gonna throw my wallet at wurm!
    That's fine, as long as your Wallet grabs the spear inside.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    That's fine, as long as your Wallet grabs the spear inside.
    And reflects the frkn eggs and gets the pheromones and puts down the barrels, wallets can be very punishing with barrels you know?
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Stay on topic.

-- Fencers

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    The gem store only sells vanity and convenience items. Any trading that happens between players is irrelevant to that. That would be like saying if you buy a TCG mount code for cash in WoW and sell the spectral tiger on the AH and use that gold to buy a raid carry that means WoW is P2W.
    Excellent example ^_^
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Chinese version of Fear Not This Night

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzA3NzMxNDQ4.html

Jike Juan Ji is a famous singer in China, performing such hits as "Summer" with Snoop Dogg and A Heart Song.
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Lol, get ready for all the bots and gold farmers you can stand in GW2.
    China is a completely separate region - characters, items and gold cannot be transferred between them, the Trading Posts are separated also.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    The Chinese version of Fear Not This Night

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzA3NzMxNDQ4.html

Jike Juan Ji is a famous singer in China, performing such hits as "Summer" with Snoop Dogg and A Heart Song.
    Beautiful version. I really like "Fear not this night", be it in English or Chinese

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Fencers; 2014-05-07 at 04:51 AM. Reason: resize or use thumbnails.
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Lol, get ready for all the bots and gold farmers you can stand in GW2.

- - - Updated - - -

And it is p2w in that example. For the individual who gamed the system at least. See he/she paid real money to clear the endgame. That's the definition of P2W.
    How is it P2W at all?, You can't buy better gear than others, you can't buy better spells/skills than others, actually you can't buy anything from the gemstore at all that makes you better than others, i can't see how paying to be on EQUAL terms is P2W.

But meh, 3 trolls in here, all 3 reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    How is it P2W at all?, You can't buy better gear than others, you can't buy better spells/skills than others, actually you can't buy anything from the gemstore at all that makes you better than others, i can't see how paying to be on EQUAL terms is P2W.

But meh, 3 trolls in here, all 3 reported.
    thankfully mods here do infact try and get rid of trolls here.

Once again, I need to remind ya'll to STAY ON TOPIC.

This is not the thread for discussing "pay to win" by your own mysterious criteria, alleged trolling or the mating habits of raccoons.

-- Fencers