Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    If you look closely you can actually see the remnants of the scar. His noise makes a small weird curl on the place where Varian's scar is.
    You just need to look at the hair. It's completely the same. The ears, the nose, hair, chin, mouth. It's simply a poor shopped copy of the original varian head.

For better prove, if someone still doubt:

Last edited by Vintersol; 2014-05-02 at 02:00 PM.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Who is Varrian?

Jaina is a mage.
    You got it wrong.

What's funny is that the colour of fake-Varian's face is different to his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post

Good to see Varrian being labeled as a mage /sigh
    Seriously, are we going to start calling games with trees rip offs of WOW now because WOW has trees? An elongated face with long hair parted down the middle, and I sure there are hundreds of thousands of real life people with similar looking facial features.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Seriously, are we going to start calling games with trees rip offs of WOW now because WOW has trees? An elongated face with long hair parted down the middle, and I sure there are hundreds of thousands of real life people with similar looking facial features.
    There's no helping you...

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    There's no helping you...
    Actually I am starting to see your point. In Gilneas they wear top hats, and use those face covering masks just like that on guy in the picture. Then there is the elf with pointy ears, clearly a blood elf rip off. Also I am pretty sure I saw a spell book in the Burning Crusade cinematic, and look they have spell book in the picture. Blizzard's lawyers better get on this, because I nearly downloaded the game thinking it was for sure WOW or one of Blizzard's WOW based games.

How come they take his face like that and get away with it?

- - - Updated - - -

lol they just took tha scar away.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Look at that goddamn picture. It's barely, and badly, photoshopped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Look at that goddamn picture. It's barely, and badly, photoshopped.
    Oh leave him alone, he just didn't believe people when they told him he's go blind if he did it too much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    You just need to look at the hair. It's completely the same. The ears, the nose, hair, chin, mouth. It's simply a poor shopped copy of the original varian head.

For better prove, if someone still doubt:

Holly shit thats nuts
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch