Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

I'm so done with those drama queens paul and paul.
    Just make the damn choppers, quit being babies and making fake fights to improve the tv entertainment value,..

WTF......?

I think blizzard is trolling us.....

- - - Updated - - -

Can we get some Gnomes and Goblins do the job please? Seriously, it would be much more fun as a show with Gnomes and Goblins instead of that poop.

You could even name those guys with names that refer to that "show" for the lulz....seriously.

"X has some personal problems and can't work on the bike." Oh, REALLY?! ........... dumbass show

They showed absolutely nothing in this episode...
    Last edited by Gilian; 2014-05-02 at 07:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Over-sensationalized drama... One of the reasons I hated Orange County Choppers... Great bikes, retarded people. And is it just me, or does Paul Jr. look like a cracked-out Mickey Mouse with a 10 o'clock shadow?

Quote Originally Posted by Doxshund View Post
    he should tell them, it will be ready when its ready.
    lol /morechars

too short, feels like a preview of the actual show.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfiyah View Post
    no one cares.....

ah, perfecting the art of speaking for everyone based on your own personal feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    "We were very disappointed that they seem to be lagging behind on an unrealistic deadline. How long does it take to design, fabricate, build and finish a motorcycle from scratch anyway? It shouldn't take any longer than a World of Warcraft expansion. Jeez."
    Yeah, but if that's the case, then it would cost us a raid tier.

I liked the part where they cut some bits of metal for the entire show.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    I'm so done with those drama queens paul and paul.
    Just make the damn choppers, quit being babies and making fake fights to improve the tv entertainment value,..

The bikes are already done.... and they just limited to 5 weeks just to sound like they are under pressure (he would not accept such a stupid contract without high end emergency pay which would lead him to hire twice if not three times as much staff to finish the bikes off). Take a look at an respective Australian TV Real life action show which had 1/3 of the viewers glued to their tv called "my Kitchen rules" everything was done before hand they had to break it up and give them interviews to make the show "more exciting".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    I don't love it to the point that I'd go out of my way to watch it. I just thought this concept had a ton of potential but has failed to deliver.

But it's like a train wreck in progress. ... can't stop watching.

HAHA your comment is such a trainwreck that I can't stop laughing at you.

All these reality shows are "put on", don't you watch other reality tv shows like Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, My kitchen rules, My house rules etc.

Next your gonna tell me that wrestling is all real and not an act, if you believe this show is a trainwreck you might as well believe WWE and WWF for christ sake.

Now let me train you why your comment is a trainwreck....

1. EVERYONE IS CLEAN WHEN THEY ARE TALKING TO THE CAMERA -- there is no grease on them, no cuts, no safety glasses and no gloves seriously if they were in any danger or actually working on the bikes the clothes would be dirty.

2. The bikes are already made 5-10 weeks ahead of time they are just giving snapshots of progress (this is shown in the very first episode when the frame was already done).

3. If would be a massive safety issue and blizzard could be liable if they push in getting the bikes in under that timeline.

4. Other shows are following this same process, when the person is talking directly into the camera the clothes are clean, make-up is put on and not even a strand of their hair has moved from the makers perfect set of hair (meaning they are either already done or other people have worked on it).

5. Everyone is reading off of bloody cue cards (look at their eyes they are not looking in the camera but just off).

6. Take all this in account and you'll never be fooled by these shows again.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    So next episode Paul Jr. shows them something. He gets up drops his drawers and moons them! And says, "This is from your playerbase who are tired of waiting for you to produce an expac on time."
    LOL, that would be some sweet revenge xD please let it be true

This is 7 minutes long.

2 minutes of recap
    2 minutes of introduction to Blizzard team members
    1.5 minutes of reality TV draaaaamaaaaa
    about 30 seconds of actual bike building
    1 minute of NEXT TIME ON AZEROTH CHOPPERS

I wish they'd make them twice as long with less filler and show more of the bikes and how they're built.

Have we seen the nearly finished Alliance bike in the first video already?

Notice the empty crest socket. Maybe in the next shows they will tell us that the tank tracks have to go because it's too hard to steer with them...

10+ Year Old Account
    ~8 minute webisodes, so that's what, a 0,075th of a real episode.

They are really boring too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Have we seen the nearly finished Alliance bike in the first video already?
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]
    Notice the empty crest socket. Maybe in the next shows they will tell us that the tank tracks have to go because it's too hard to steer with them...
    Quite possibly, in loads of the OCC's intro's they usually show a half finished bike right before the show even starts for some reason. Probably to get people excited to watch or something.

And it looks like the Alliance's tank tracks are gone yeah. Odd. Maybe it's just a temporary thing to get a better view on the model at that moment they're working on it or so.

Yes you should question the hiring of these fabricated fabricators. Mel Stultz barely works on bikes or cars. He doesn't ride and doesn't even have a license to ride. For his projects he hires out people to do all of the work namely brothers Jamie and Joe Jastrebski. A client of his actually is suing him because instead Of working on the guys Merc he switched the car out with one from Mexico and scratched the vin. (Jasper vs. Stultz Nj)
    As for the family problems, he was just arrested for domestic abuse. As the founder of the Race of Gentlemen it would be in his best interest to change the name. He's just a good talker with no credibility and a criminal sensibility.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    "X has some personal problems and can't work on the bike." Oh, REALLY?! ........... dumbass show

They showed absolutely nothing in this episode...
    Problem is Mel doesn't like working. His feet hurt standing so much.

Deleted
    America makes some great tv, but this show isn't the best. Personally I would have preferred a Mad Men crossover. Get Don Draper in with a knockout pitch that will make me want to buy WoD.

Too short and too obviously fake. A lot of time is wasted on summing up what happened last week, even if they are shown ON THE SAME PAGE.

Furthermore, I have watched american choppers and it was fairly entertaining, however they got a bike done in a single episode, with just some drama in between commercials, not every 5 minutes, as will be the case with this.

Also, even if its purely to create "suspense", the entire 5-week deadline just seemed stupid and their disappointment was even worse! At least try to pretend that it isnt completely scripted. The reason something like american choppers can be enjoyed is that it allows for suspension of disbelief, which isn't really the case here.

Also, they could at least have shown what concepts they were working from, instead of pretending like they were making it up as they go, and i find it hard to believe that professionals would mess up something like the weight of the horns, especially as they could impact the maneuverability of the bike, depending on how the weight is distributed.

Maybe as 3 longer episodes, it would have worked better and feel more like something was accomplished.

these episodes are boring and uninformative for the process of iterating a bikedesign. pretty disappointing.. who thinks of this garbage? i hope the wow movie has been done by somebody else 8>