Deleted

If you remember these spots, then you've been on a long adventure!

If these spots gives you a feeling of great joy or perhaps frustration, then you've been here for a loooong time.

Used to love this one

Perhaps some hordes remember this

This one was noob-friendly, but surely not retard-proof =)

Lots of fun was had on the horde roof as well

This one wasn't as mainstream as the rest

Ahh, the good old hoppity hop

Another annoying place where flag carriers used to be, could be a bit tricky to get up

Oh god the memories of both teams trying to get up here in frustration. Was chaotic

Good times, good times...Nostalgia trip anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss wall climbing, mostly the last one when running the horde flag and the sw auction house rafters.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    I miss wall climbing, mostly the last one when running the horde flag and the sw auction house rafters.
    ah yes.. When 2.4 (think it was that patch) nerfed wall climbing to death the game really did get a lot more boring for me.. Because it was such a big part of the game for me.

I climbed into the Caverns off time inn vanilla with some friends. That was pretty dope, but I was worried we might get banned for it. All models etc was inn it, nothing odd there, but it was completely empty, but all looked normal ala TBC COT.

Honestly, was pretty amasing, just cause we we're 4 together...friends and all. Good memeory.

I renember the wall-climb inn WSG flag spot area, where you could crawl up the cornor or something.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Aid View Post
    ah yes.. When 2.4 (think it was that patch) nerfed wall climbing to death the game really did get a lot more boring for me.. Because it was such a big part of the game for me.
    walljumping/climing was "nerfed" but still possible all the way till cata, when flying mounts came and ruined everything ;_;

anyway Nice one OP, i remember having the flag in the WSG horde wall once.
    people raged so hard. good thing i was a hunter and could mess up anyone who came too close for comfort.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

I was never that great at wall jumping (didn't have the patience for it), but one of my friends was. I gave him my account information one week because I was going to be out of town on vacation and not playing WoW. Mostly as an "emergency backup" thing in case he needed my gold or whatever else, since this was in the days before guild banks.

When I came back, all of my characters were sitting on top of the Ironforge bank.