Deleted

Resto Druid Help needed :3

hi, we're struggling to get above 2k when i play resto druid. mostly because i cant heal against burst damage even when im not cc'd or when they focusing me.

i feel like my hots dont heal enough. is there any tricks i can use ?

would love some tips & do i actually have to use wild growth in pvp ? is it effective ?

hope to get some help here

That's how druids are. Their healing just doesn't handle burst as well as other healers. You have to supplement it with cc. There's a reason you always see druids play with a lock or mage--your average druid team "heals" more with cyclone and his wizard's fear/poly than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukzi View Post
    hi, we're struggling to get above 2k when i play resto druid. mostly because i cant heal against burst damage even when im not cc'd or when they focusing me.

would love some tips & do i actually have to use wild growth in pvp ? is it effective ?

Kite more and CC more.

Also use cenarion ward if you aren't already, basically another small cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukzi View Post

Restoration druids are not very strong when it comes to single target burst healing. You have some things that can help (Nature's Swiftness->Healing Touch, Swiftmend, Mushroom: Bloom, Soul of the Forest proc->Rejuve->Genesis) but sometimes it isn't enough. RDruids are EXTREMELY good at healing cleaves. You need to play a comp that has a LOT of peel and CC, like RMD. Your rogue can dance and stun/silence things off of you, setting you up to be able to cyclone them or for your mage to Poly/Silence them, or in some cases, for you to just run and heal yourself and your team up.

Wild growth is very effective in PvP, especially when you use your Soul of the Forest proc on it. It can top yourself and your teammates off pretty quickly and can negate cleave/dot damage.

Your teammates need to focus more on CCing defensively and setting you up to get cyclones and heals off. Druid CC and survivability is incredible, you just need the right partners to compliment those capabilities.