Some advices for H SoO please?

Hello everyone.. i recently made an account but i have been reading mmo champ for more than 2 years..

yesterday with my guild 10 man started SoO H.. killing immersus H and my question is ..
    what boss do we go for now?..
    Our ride comp is:
    Tanks: -warrior and druid
    Healers: holy pally, dicipline priest and resto shamy
    Dps: mage,2 hunters, feral druid, fury warrior, retri paladin. (they are rotating)

im waiting for your help guys.. thanks
    PD: (sorry for my english, my main language is spanish)

Deleted
    I would suggest keep going at them chronologically. The only bosses me and my guild skipped was shamans because we lacked a 3rd tank. Otherwise we have done them all in HC as they are presented to us.

I'd go in order, but if you're really after easy kills, Nourshen is easier than Protectors, Galakras easier than Sha, and Nazgrim easier than Shaman.

I'd probably say Nourshen < Protectors < Galakras < Sha < Nazgrim < Juggernaut < Shaman.

Though Sha took less attempts than Galakras for us.

Keep going in order, basically. The fights stay relatively easy through the first 6. Dark Shamans is where most mid level guilds get stuck briefly.

Norushen and Iron Juggernaut are completely free Heroic loot (the former if your raid is on the same page for the strat and the latter if your raid is good at not standing in stuff).

If your raid beat the "stacking debuffs are hard" mechanic, you should be find to clear the first 8 in order. If you want to skip any of them, save Shaman for after Naz.

shamans and sha can be tricky, but most bosses tend to be simple. i say sha just because some people might have trouble switching to the corrupted fragment in time.
    for protectors- u can 3heal this fight probly, unless u end up with the enrage timer, most guilds wont
    for norushen - 2healing should be fine, jus concentrate on killing adds fast and having the dps soak one corrupted almag each before going inside for their trial
    for sha - switch to the fragment quickly, have dps soak puddles (u can do 1 per minute) if u get transported inside just avoid the sha adds as much as u can. u might need CDS for Sha's big aoe move.

galakras- have 1 person take out grunts at the top, both sides, the rest get cleaved down in the middle. we usually send almost all dps for the first tower, and 2nd since the mobs below dont matter much.
    iron jugg - usually we avoid the extra phase, stacking on the same spot for the first shockwave, then grouping at the very edge, one person kiting the laser away from oil spills. just avoid the saw blade that flies out and ur good

as for shamans - their tricky, u might want a 3rd tank and instead try for heroic naz.

You could skip Sha and Shamans, but the other six in the first 8 are relatively easy. Sha and shamans are also pretty easy, but one needs a third tank and the other can be tricky on positioning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post
    I'd go in order, but if you're really after easy kills, Nourshen is easier than Protectors, Galakras easier than Sha, and Nazgrim easier than Shaman.

I'd probably say Nourshen < Protectors < Galakras < Sha < Nazgrim < Juggernaut < Shaman.

Though Sha took less attempts than Galakras for us.
    This is as accurate as it gets. Some people misunderstand or misinterpret the "easy first eight bosses". They're all easy compared to what comes after them, but that doesn't mean they're all equally easy. They're just as wildly thrown around as bosses were in ToT.

Basically, what everyone has said, go in order. The difficulty of the first 8 are quite easy. Maybe *not* in the order they are meant to be done, but, you should just stay on track. Most if not all of them take about 30 minutes to an hour to learn and execute properly. I know for us(We did have a third tank), shamans took roughly 15'ish pulls to down. The split strat makes the fight an absolute push over. Sha, just have people soak rifts properly, time cd's for the raid wide aoe, nuke the add, and break the pac-man person out asap. As far as the other bosses, fairly explanatory. At this point, there are probably hundreds if not thousands of videos on at least the first 1 to 5 on Heroic. Would suggest having everyone watch the fatboss videos on said bosses. They explain mechanics, give a run down on their strat, and how to properly execute it. Good luck!

Just do them in order.

Arms warrior can do nice cleave on protectors since you don't have a lock to do crazy multidot dps (gets easier with higher dps), have 3 people rotate interrupts on gloom and it falls over. I always found Sha quite easy we have 2 people on each side closing rifts and just group up for reflections, tanks doing 1 prison while the 4 people close to the other prison do that one, rotate cds devo aura, rallying/demo for the swelling pride and you should get him to 30% before any projections spawn.
    I'd say iron juggernaut is probably easiest of the next 4. But Galakras isn't that bad if you get first tower down asap and handle the fireballs properly in the last phase. Shamans and Nazgrim gets a little harder but the real fun starts after that

I found immerseus one of the harder ones

we went:

norushen>protectors>immerseus>sha>galakras>nazgrim so far.

Deleted
    I agree with Immerseus actually being one of the harder ones on 10 man. As others have said shamans can be a bit of a block until you sort out your 3rd tank, most people seem to rank sha high in the first 8 too but we killed him relatively quickly as I recall, he's quite easy on 10 compared to 25.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only have experience from 25-man heroic, but I'll echo what's been said. Do them in order maybe with the exception of Sha, you can skip that and do Galakras for some easy heroic gear.

Norushen is hard on dps, Sha is hard tactically, Juggernaut is hard on healers and Shamans need a 3rd tank. Consider your teams strengths and weaknesses with this in mind if you want to know which fights to focus on.

Edit: You should have very strong healing with that setup, so Juggernaut shouldn't be a problem. Norushen might be tight on dps when 3-healing, not sure how hard the enrage timer is to beat on 10-man.
    Last edited by Revi; 2014-05-02 at 12:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funnily enough, we took fewer tries on Protectors than on Immerseus. Yes, Immerseus is easy, but... it was mightily annoying for my guild.

On the other hand, it took a measly 7 pulls on Shamans till they were down. That's actually why I still remember the number of pulls needed. Because it was so ridiculously low on that boss.

It's a bit of a "what are my guild's strengths and weaknesses?" thing among the first bosses.

Malkorok will be a huge step up in difficulty after Nazgrim, in any case.
    Last edited by Seriss; 2014-05-02 at 03:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Only have experience from 25-man heroic, but I'll echo what's been said. Do them in order maybe with the exception of Sha, you can skip that and do Galakras for some easy heroic gear.

Norushen is hard on dps, Sha is hard tactically, Juggernaut is hard on healers and Shamans need a 3rd tank. Consider your teams strengths and weaknesses with this in mind if you want to know which fights to focus on.

Edit: You should have very strong healing with that setup, so Juggernaut shouldn't be a problem. Norushen might be tight on dps when 3-healing, not sure how hard the enrage timer is to beat on 10-man.
    Norushen is a little easier on 10 man because you can have a majority purified more quickly, we 2 healed our first kill but 3 healed every time afterwards and it's never even tight.

Deleted
    We had to 2 heal HC Norushen to avoid enrage as all of our DPS are below 300K on this fight, for 10 man total DPS needs to be 1.83M or it's a wipe. We hit 1.81M DPS and wiped at 3%. Finally we got to 1.9M DPS and killed with 15 secs left in under 20 tries

If all your DPS can do ~300K then 3 heal no probs, if they are below 250K DPS then you will have more chance 2 healing, we 2 healed with holy pally and resto druid, they did 230K and 260K HPS respectively.

Here's how we 2 healed it:
    Send tank and 2 dps in, ask 1 dps to kill big add first and other to kill big add last, stops 2 big adds coming out exactly together. Then send in other tank and 2 dps, then finally 2 dps, (DPS need to be quick in test realm and stay at 0% corruption once cleansed - only tanks (or healer if needed) to absorb orbs) healers really don't need to go in unless they need the healing buff (our resto druid went in to boost healing). Tanks to go back in when they are full.

The raid wide damage really ramps up towards the end so any off heals and personal / healing / raid CD's save and rotate them for the last 15 - 20% with hero/lust.
    (Another thing that helped was being quicker on interrupting and killing the small adds to stop them buffing the bosses damage).

Deleted
    We just went in order really with the exception of Jugg as we only really had two healers until our DK swapped to a WW monk to be our offspec healer for Thok. Otherwise we were perfectly fine 2 healing everything else and progressing by boss order up to H Thok. To be fair though our resto shaman and druid were REALLY good, definitely the groups strongest players.(until IRL kicked our group square in the nuts)

going in order is fine. if immersuis seems hard just 3heal him. ur dps will probly make it fine, same with protectors. they tend to be very damage intensive fights, but ya.

I wish you the best of luck. We are on siegecrafter heroic. He is a real pain.

thanks to all of you for the time you take to give me some advices