10+ Year Old Account

Am I the only one who reads "Bashiok" as...

...Bioshock half the time I see it? I have no idea why but I do ._. maybe I have some form of selective dyslexia? xD
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

I read it as Bash-E-Oc.

I don't know if there's some deeper way to spell it, I just read it as it's written, Bas-hi-ok.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I say the name too fast when explaining things to some friends, it'll always end up sound like, "Bah-Shock"!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    I don't know if there's some deeper way to spell it, I just read it as it's written, Bas-hi-ok.
    Well I just mean if I seee it on my screen in my peripheral, I subconsiously assume it says "bioshock"... Happens to me like 5 times a day whenever that bashiok no flying thread pops up on the recent forum posts box, and I always get excited thinking theres new bioshock news :P
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P