Deleted

WoW - worth coming back now ?

Hello mmo-champion
    I've started a similar thread a while ago and i did go back to wow but I ended up quitting again after some time.
    Me and a couple of friends decided to play WoD but it would be nice to prepare for it, get some new characters to 90 etc. So, is it worth coming back to wow right now ?

not an easy question to answer for someone else, I'm currently not playing, and I am going to wait for WoD to go on sale this time around (or at least wait for user feed back and see what whine and counter patches happen). but considering we know for sure there won't be any new content beyond the 6.0 pre-patch, now probably is a good time to level up characters when a new end game is on the horizon, you have time to prepare your new chars for it. depending on how quick you guys are, you might even get to do the current end game before you move onto WoD the catch up content makes it easy to jump into flex at least.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2014-05-02 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pe6o32 View Post
    Hello mmo-champion
    I've started a similar thread a while ago and i did go back to wow but I ended up quitting again after some time.
    Me and a couple of friends decided to play WoD but it would be nice to prepare for it, get some new characters to 90 etc. So, is it worth coming back to wow right now ?
    I would wait until beta is launched if I was going to rejoin simply to prepare. I just resubscribed with a friend solely for PvP and I must admit it is painful. By the time I'm in honor gear, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm already burnt out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    I would wait until beta is launched if I was going to rejoin simply to prepare. I just resubscribed with a friend solely for PvP and I must admit it is painful. By the time I'm in honor gear, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm already burnt out.
    Oh that's too bad because we planned to do mainly PVP. We'll probably be late anyway and the season will be over...

I would say no. Wait until 6.0 maybe? I'd say WoW isn't worth the money at all but you could at least wait until 6.0 has a release date to decide. I don't think there's much going on right now.

Deleted
    No.

Get back when WoD releases.