Poll: Which loot system was your favorite?

Preferred style of end expansion boss loot.

Since TBC, the end expansion boss has always had a somewhat unique loot table. Which system has been your preferred?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    not sure what the difference is between wolk and cata, but i suppose BiS weapon is good drop for an end of raid boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    not sure what the difference is between wolk and cata, but i suppose BiS weapon is good drop for an end of raid boss.
    Deathwing's weapons had no secondary stats, but rather an effect. Lich King's weapons were fully itemized.

For some reason the Blade of the Unmaker (Deathwing drop) was an exception, which actually had secondary stats and no proc.

I'm fairly confident that the second legendary will be a drop from the end expansion boss but we'll see, maybe mythic only too so it's not apart of the progression model

Heirlooms were received very well, and we'll probably see those back for all non-lfr formats again

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Deathwing's weapons had no secondary stats, but rather an effect. Lich King's weapons were fully itemized.

For some reason the Blade of the Unmaker (Deathwing drop) was an exception, which actually had secondary stats and no proc.
    Likely because

1. It was a useless drop because every Rogue was getting the legendary daggers anyway: if not complete, then partly.
    2. Because above, the tier already had a unique effect dagger

BIS weapons are so damn useless because you don't need those anymore when you have killed the last boss. Mounts, pets, heirlooms and unique toys would make better and more lasting trophies than weapons you'll replace and vendor during leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by fixx View Post
    BIS weapons are so damn useless because you don't need those anymore when you have killed the last boss. Mounts, pets, heirlooms and unique toys would make better and more lasting trophies than weapons you'll replace and vendor during leveling.
    Well, at least for Deathwing, the weapons were fun and neat. Ultimately any weapon the boss drops will be replaced, even the Garrosh heirlooms; which will get all of a week or two of use in WoD and then be replaced.