Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaja View Post
    I was still under impression they couldn't get their crap together to even start filming the movie and now its 5 weeks till release. Sneaky sneaky
    because there was probably 2 months of acting, and now followed by a year of CGI

Holy shit, finally some sexy male transmog options. Thank you, Blizzard!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post

As for the armour it's alright not the best but not the worst either, something tells me all these people complaining about it are doing so for the sake of complaining.
    I know, it keeps getting harder and harder to read these forums. Even in this thread, 80% of the posts are just from people crying about something stupid or making ridiculous claims. It makes it painful to read and impossible to have any type of discussion. There is another wow fansite that has much more appropriate discussions without all the shallow negativity. I wish the mods would crack down here and get back to discussion forums rather than just a bunch of 12 year olds posting one-line and reusing the same catch-phrases.

MY word the armor fro WoD is ugly as sin. Have yet to see anything I would wear. Warlords of Transmog I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Skalm View Post
    I just love how they flat out lie to people about not knowing if there will be flying or not. All of that is already decided. They already know what every tier of WoD is going to be. Everything is already planned out, that is how you run a business. They do not wait til the end of a tier to decided what the next tier will be. They are already planning on what comes after WoD. The only thing that will put flying back into WoD is if they lose a lot more $$ than their projections stated when they did a cost analysis of removing flying.
    And again with the stupid comments. If they have everything planned out in advance, then you think the fact that Timeless Island had no daily quests was pure coincidence and not a reaction to the negative feedback from the 5.0 dailies?

lol ´cost analysis of removing flying´ Really? you think some guy with an MBA is up there doing a 10 page paper on how many subs they will lose or the risks of removing flying? Here is their analysis ´ no flying will make questing and the open world more engaging and fun´. I am not sure if you noticed this, but every game is having the same debate, and even games like Wildstar the devs are saying their won´t be flying because of the same reasons the WoW devs want to keep it away from new content. There is no ´cost analysis´.. there is simply a gameplay analysis that the devs made. The same way they decided the reforging wasn´t good for the overall game, they decided that flying wasn´t good either.

The devs are pretty smart too. NOBODY is not going to buy WoD because of ´no flying´. I want to start a thread of people who have active accounts now who say they aren´t going to buy WoD the first day so we can watch armories.

Glad to see the movie is getting closer.

I actually liked Mojo Risen idea for mounts. That's the kind of thing this expansion needs. They're taking too much out, they need to add new cool things.

Honestly I prefer that there is no flying mounts in the new continents ...
    Flying mount VERY prejudice the World Pvp ...
    I also believe that there should be limited to "LF" to prevent people from getting seated within cities only "joinando" ... and compel them to go walking to their entries ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering they have been keeping to their word in MoP with the overall speed of patches from 5.0 to 5.4, I have no quarrel for them having 4 months of no-flying in Draenor. I wouldn't mind if they did do it similar to how they treated Isle of Thunder and Timeless Isle, any new zone would be no-flying. Then eventually add flying into the older zones if it feels right. Nobody can catch this wily druid anyways > I'd like to see you alliance try!

"Warcraft Movie Filming Nearly Complete" - Principal shooting only. Actors on sets and green screen. there will still be reshoots, pick up scenes, voice acting. then add in all the compositing, background plates and, cgi cgi and more cgi.

To bad blizz didnt make this movie in wow's heyday instead of on its dying legs. Therter turnout will be weaker. Peeps like me that dont play anymore its going to be a netflix curiosity

So that staff. Is it alpha trolling or something more?

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Here is their analysis ´ no flying will make questing and the open world more engaging and fun´.
    Except it won't - not for me. It'll just make things a bigger hassle while constantly reminding me of how fun and epic it felt to fly around on my mount and how it now feels the opposite of that.

The devs are pretty smart too. NOBODY is not going to buy WoD because of ´no flying´. I want to start a thread of people who have active accounts now who say they aren´t going to buy WoD the first day so we can watch armories.
    I'm strongly considering it. I don't know if I want to buy WoD or not. I've damned sure not preordered.

Deleted
    urrgh, more ugly armour.

really not liking this aesthetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    NOBODY is not going to buy WoD because of ´no flying´.
    Wanna bet?

Deleted
    I wish we could see the gear on other models, the humans always looked so weird..

a lot of that quest reward armor looks terrible on male characters and will probably only look good on some horde races

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vimmix View Post
    I wish we could see the gear on other models, the humans always looked so weird..
    click camera icon to open the model viewer. change race down the bottom....

Why are they putting a rogue mask on mail gear?

They "don't know" about flying? If am I not mistaken they "knew" with all other expansions about flying (I could be wrong). But this expansion it's "don't know"? I'm confused on why they just don't say like they did before. I've got a sinking feeling that one of the things I love about WoW is going down the drain. meh
    Last edited by Honeyprime; 2014-05-03 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skalm View Post
    I just love how they flat out lie to people about not knowing if there will be flying or not. All of that is already decided. They already know what every tier of WoD is going to be. Everything is already planned out, that is how you run a business. They do not wait til the end of a tier to decided what the next tier will be. They are already planning on what comes after WoD. The only thing that will put flying back into WoD is if they lose a lot more $$ than their projections stated when they did a cost analysis of removing flying.
    Smells like the opinion of someone that likes being lazy.

There are plenty that prefer no flying mounts, and I bet it is enough that they will not change their minds based off dollars earned. Having ground mounts only will force people into the world again, re-open the world PvP possibilities, and let us use mounts that I have collected that I have not been able to use for some time.

My opinion is I don't see them holding out for more than two patches on flying just because in both Cata and MoP we had it before the end of the firet teir.

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is Ashran?

Also

Ultimately flying (or not) is more likely going to be a feedback thing, but only if the feedback is overwhelmingly negative otherwise Blizz will marginalize it as much as possible to force players to kill their way through mobs/go along THEIR preferred route. Wont be surprised if a Blue answers to a player that theyre having problems farming mats to give the rather sympathetic "Have you used your garrison yet? Its very useful for a wide variety of activities including gathering mat" or the already given flightpaths, because surely those will be fixed in WoD right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.