Thread: So much yes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    So much for Button Bloat reduce.
    Uh oh, they gave a class a cool, unique new spell. Better whine about it.

I'd rather cast "Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite Smi..." throughout the entire expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    What are those? I never heard of them, can you link?
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8...nd-of-the-past

10+ Year Old Account
    Lame ability. Needs a longer cooldown, at least.

Deleted
    Ahh, those, hmm none of them are items.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    This makes me really, really sad. I was hoping priests would have some way to fly outside Ashran... alas, one can dream. I love the idea of being able to fly around without a mount.

EDIT: I just had a thought! If this is useable in combat, priests and float up out of range and then hearth. Yay Priesthearth!
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2014-05-03 at 01:50 AM.

Deleted

They did mention that you could "loot" enemy players in Ashran, so far we've only seen some AV style flavor items dropping on screenshots.. but I bet these kinds of Ashran epics can also be repossessed.

While this looks pretty op against melee (unless they can equip themselves with adequate anti-air items as was said), just having a weapon like this is going to be a huge glowing bullseye mark on your back for enemy players, who will likely hunt you relentlessly to loot it off you. #MakingUpCrapAboutAshran
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Quote Originally Posted by villie View Post
    "Harms Way" is clearly meant from a melee perspective, a mage can polymorph you regardless of where you are as long as your in range so it matters not if your 30 yards up on the Z axis, this has always been the case.
    It's raining sheep, hallelujah, it's raining sheep!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    This makes me really, really sad. I was hoping priests would have some way to fly outside Ashran... alas, one can dream. I love the idea of being able to fly around without a mount.

EDIT: I just had a thought! If this is useable in combat, priests and float up out of range and then hearth. Yay Priesthearth!
    Unplug your network cable while you're leaving the zone?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    It's raining sheep, hallelujah, it's raining sheep!
    Absolutely soaking wet.....................God bless all the mages, they are single casters too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by villie View Post
    You lot are kidding right??

Moaning about button bloat over a cool ability like this!!!???

Find an ONE extra bind so you can ascend into the air in pvp out of harms way as a dark seraphim and reign down shadowy death on everyone..........ERRRR YES FUCKING PLEASE!!!

They way some of you whine i wonder if your playing wow on a classic nintendo controller!!!!!
    Agreed. Besides, it's only usable in Ashran. Any serious, or heck even many casual players don't care about an extra button on their bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Uh oh, they gave a class a cool, unique new spell. Better whine about it.

I'd rather cast "Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite Smi..." throughout the entire expansion.
    That's what you got from this thread?, damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    One item in a specific zone is hardly counter intuitive to their Ability Pruning ... The things people whine about.

Ahh, those, hmm none of them are items.
    ALL of those are items and do a nice 150k to 300k ability.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Wouldn't this be better in the alpha thread due to spoilers and whatnot?
    Not sure if serious.

Also that item makes me curious. The item it's self literally disappears when you leave the zone, so I wonder how you acquire a new one, and I wonder how rare they will be.

- - - Updated - - -

What are those? I never heard of them, can you link?
    The only "weapons" i can think of on the timeless isle do not function this way, they just give you a short buff (5 mins i believe) that gives you an extra ability to use, they aren't actually items you can equip or keep, although its true leaving the island removes the buff.

However, this ashran only weapon WILL definitely disappear when you leave ashran, and you can tell because it says "Ashran" in the item name between the item level and soul bound. There are quite a few items like this in the game, when they have specific zones or holidays in the name, they only exist during that, then disappear. Many holiday items say the name of the holiday in them and disappear when it's over, but for a more specific reference look at the legendary weapons in tempest keep. You can keep them as long as you want, equip them, unequip them, use their special abilities, whatever. But they say Tempest Keep in the tooltip, and if you ever leave that zone, they go POOF instantly.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    ALL of those are items and do a nice 150k to 300k ability.
    You pick it up and you get an ability on ExtraActionButton1. You don't get an item in your bags you can equip to activate the ability.

Deleted
    Don't like it? Don't bind it, you'll just be at a disadvantage. Not anyone else's problem.