Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    But you all the time spoke about SUBTERFUGE, as the ability, not the perk, so that was what I was replying on.

And it's no perk now, they will come in WoD. So they just changed the ability imo.
    OK, yeah... you're definitely trolling now. You're either unfortunately repeatedly misunderstanding some specific key points people keep raising, or you're doing it deliberately (IE, trolling). Considering the number of times you've done it now, I have to think it's the later.

10+ Year Old Account
    First off, you can see someone in Camo, they aren't completely stealthed. That makes it super easy to knock them out of it with AoE.

Secondly, it's Alpha. Calm down spaz.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    As long a Hunter is in combat can't they utilize Camo at all.
    You blend into your surroundings, causing you and your pet to be untargetable by ranged attacks. Also reduces the range at which enemy creatures can detect you, and provides stealth while stationary.

You can lay traps while camouflaged, but any damage done by you or your pet will cancel the effect. If cast while in combat, lasts for 6 sec. Otherwise, lasts for 1 min.
    See the emphasized sentence for the Camo ability.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    First off, you can see someone in Camo, they aren't completely stealthed. That makes it super easy to knock them out of it with AoE.

Secondly, it's Alpha. Calm down spaz.
    Glyph of Camouflage
    Requires Hunter
    Your Camouflage ability now provides stealth even while moving
    Rogues were up in arms over that one during all of MoP's beta. Never changed.

Wait, so hunters will be able to attack from stealth for 6 seconds? What kind of drugs are Blizzard snorting? This will be the most over powered ability in the game. Might as well bring back Divine Shield without the damage reduction so you can just run around killing things with no way to stop you.

10+ Year Old Account
    This conversation has obviously exceeded any real discussion, veering first into semantics, then abilities, then back into semantics, some vague aggression, and back to semantics again. Since I don't see it going anywhere else, I'm closing this.