Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    These places gave me the serious chills:

- Silvermoon
    - Firelands
    - Dalaran
    - Shrine

I really want night time back... This was so awesome and calming to watch for me =).

10+ Year Old Account
    And better weather effects should return too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

With all the new changes we are seeing, this surely should have been included. Not sure why we can't have this since it adds such dimension and atmosphere to the game.
    I don't believe there is a technical reason why we can't have an actual night time so why isn't this on the Blizz radar? Something so simple should be a given and it would make the vast majority or players(i hope), very happy. There should be a petition started to bring it back full-force. Loved the video, thanks.

I remember when I first started playing I was stationed in Germany but on a west coast server because all my friend that played were west coast. I had no problem playing at night and loved the look of everything. If you can only play at night then play at night, quit complaining about how hard it was to see, you should have great night vision in RL and it helps in the game world as well. I remember the first time I played during the game daylight hours, it totally threw me off and I missed the dark. Please bring back the 24 hr day/night sky Blizz... it is truly missed.

Deleted
    This has to happen

If you are an EU player please add your support to the Bring Back The Night! thread on the official forums here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10815071444

lmao i remember playing on US time zone server from Australia and it was ALWAYS night time when i played, funny stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Not sure why they haven't fixed night yet...no one is opposed to it, and I can't imagine it takes too many resources...?
    Well, if someone plays only at night because of work/school, it will become annoying as hell.

I hope Blizzard sees this. Night time ftw

Wildstar has night and day cycles but they are pretty fast - so even in 2 hours you will see a day and a night. If Blizzard would do something similar nobody could complain that "I only see WoW at night because i only play in the evenings" that made Blizzard remove the nights in the first place.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    What a beautiful video. Especially liked Dalaran and the shrine in Pandaria. Northrend looks really good at night. Why isn't this implemented I wonder?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Newgate View Post
    And better weather effects should return too.
    Yeah, more weather and better, massive rains and thunder, heavy winds etc. Would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Can you imagine what would happen if we had a texture workshop for WoW?
    Hacks. Hacks would happen. Blizzard would need a team to look at every file for every texture pack before approving it. Addons already go too far every now and then, and those are working on a much more limited field of the game (UI). Too much work, not enough demand or usefulness.