10+ Year Old Account

Why almost 90% ppls on these forums are...

...very unfriendly and toxic, acting like some snowflakes even callin you troll because lets say you write no chance WoD will come before september, or when you ask for some advice you got aanswers like you noob, muppet or whatever. Why are ppls overall are bad liking insult others ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people create threads based on stupid generalizations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Give someone anonymity and they will become fuckwits.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Because muppets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go fuck yourself OP.... lol

Welcome to the internet. You must be new to it.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-05-03 at 09:03 AM.
    Aye mate

I hate the way people throw around the word "toxic". Riot games representative (I can't really remember who) used that word once and then the whole fucking internet started using it when they are too stupid to get their point across. It's like a word that can be used against anything that slightly irritates you or something/someone you disagree on/with.

This thread is going places.

That's the society nowadays, out in the world you also see most being rude and all. World going down the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    ...very unfriendly and toxic, acting like some snowflakes even callin you troll because lets say you write no chance WoD will come before september, or when you ask for some advice you got aanswers like you noob, muppet or whatever. Why are ppls overall are bad liking insult others ?
    Should see the mods, very toxic themselves, banning people they disagree with and calling them "trolls".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    This thread is going places.
    I like places.

Will the popcorn be free?

Ot: Because generalizations.

You guys can't be that clever, op makes a thread about people being unfriendy, being toxxic and dicks, and you guys go a head and prove him right. He speaks the truth

Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    because every other opinion is a troll nowadays

i got so many infractions for posting my opinion "infracted - trolling /lololo"

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this. Please do not create pointless threads in this forum that have nothing to do with the game. If you see posts that break the rules, please report them. Thanks.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."