Blizzard Arcade Releases

Given the recent re-releases of some of the back catalog (Lost Vikings, Blackthorne, R&R Racing) on the bnet downloads page. Any thoughts of any potential characters we might see out of these titles getting rolled into HotS?

I thought I remembered seeing something about them having some files for the lost vikings already in game. Like voiceovers or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Tewhot View Post
    I thought I remembered seeing something about them having some files for the lost vikings already in game. Like voiceovers or something?
    yep, voices are there for lost vikings

i hope they'll do something interesting with them being three (im thinking meepo-like but that will probably not fit their game style)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    yep, voices are there for lost vikings

i hope they'll do something interesting with them being three (im thinking meepo-like but that will probably not fit their game style)
    A Meepo 'clone' (heh) could totally work. The Gob Squad from WoW would be perfect for them . Of course Vikings would work too, but since that IP does not have many characters maybe they could be individuals?

I don't know if a Meepo like hero would work in this game though since there is no way to select a unit other than your hero. This could be changed I guess though.