Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiea View Post
    We have always used 4 healers, and we just put 1 druid healing circle there, nothing else. I'm almost certain you could 2 heal blackfuse if you just used externals properly.

Also yes, you don't need external healing if you do it properly, but if something goes wrong then you are probably dead, it gives you room for small mistakes that involve taking more dmg, also I would never used exhilaration for this if you are constantly not topped, because then Spirit Bond will heal so much more, but I imagine both would work good enough.
    We had a lot of problems with mines exploding all the time, plus people failing on lasers, etc (was our last kill in SoO, then we moved to our old server and took vatacions until the expansion), so it was completely impossible to have one even move close to us, unless he was kitting a laser or even a mine. But my experience was being topped most of the time, and only taking damage from "almost" unavoidable add aoe damage, and the casual mine exploding. Tried spirit bond, but found it pretty useless, as we needed a lot more on demand healing than steady healing. Of course, if anything ELSE went wrong (3-4 mines in a row exploding, it happened very often ) we would die every time :P

Quote Originally Posted by pichuca View Post
    We had a lot of problems with mines exploding all the time, plus people failing on lasers, etc (was our last kill in SoO, then we moved to our old server and took vatacions until the expansion), so it was completely impossible to have one even move close to us, unless he was kitting a laser or even a mine. But my experience was being topped most of the time, and only taking damage from "almost" unavoidable add aoe damage, and the casual mine exploding. Tried spirit bond, but found it pretty useless, as we needed a lot more on demand healing than steady healing. Of course, if anything ELSE went wrong (3-4 mines in a row exploding, it happened very often ) we would die every time :P
    Excuse me if I happen to missed your belt team comp, but do you not have any WW monks with you guys? I run with 2 monks and the belt group is usually being healed by them because of chi wave or healing orbs if they have nothing to do and cant hit anything. It's more than enough to hold us over until we get healed by AoE heal from the healers. Also Healthstone has saved me more than a handful of times during progression on that fight alone, it's was my best friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfgun View Post
    Excuse me if I happen to missed your belt team comp, but do you not have any WW monks with you guys? I run with 2 monks and the belt group is usually being healed by them because of chi wave or healing orbs if they have nothing to do and cant hit anything. It's more than enough to hold us over until we get healed by AoE heal from the healers. Also Healthstone has saved me more than a handful of times during progression on that fight alone, it's was my best friend.
    yeah we were a WW monk, 2 hunters, and a random mele (mostly rogue/ret pally). WW healing was usually enough to keep all of us up if nothing strange happened (which usually did)