LFR and Flex Loot in WoD

There's been some discussion regarding whether or not LFR will no longer have tier-set loot drops as well as no trinkets. I'm not certain if this is fact or not, if its something being kicked around and contemplated. But there does bring up one question: If we're corralled into having to do Flex raiding and using raid finder to get tier-grade drops/trinkets, how will the loot be handled? Will it be like LFR is now where you get individual loot without having to roll against other players for what drops? If not, this is going to lead to some outrageous abuses by flex raiders. Gear snobbery and passing over alts that are capable but not as well geared as mains looking for pick up groups is the most glaring example. Another example are the loot ninjas that bring people along, kill a boss and if it drops loot or not, then abandons the group. The problem here is if the people bailing are the tank or heals, then the raid is pretty much screwed unless control passes to another toon when they do so. Loot reserving is another issue. Everyone should have an equal and fair chance at loot that drops, the old practice of reserving loot for your buddies was total bullshit. Being also forced to install certain third party software, such as addons and voice chat software is another issue. Some of you might be happy to see LFR go away, but this is going to turn off a lot of players. WoD may be the last big expansion of WoW if it keeps alienating casual players as these people are the lifeblood of this game. If they leave in growing numbers and take their money with them, you won't have the expansions coming as quickly or as grandiose as Blizzard has to cut more and more staff to remain profitable in the face of declining subscriptions. The so-called elites dont generate enough revenue to keep this game alive, so actions like this could in the end spell the end of WoW. Myself, I'm growing more fatigued with each expansion and the usual nonsense that comes along with them. What was once unlikely is more and more looking more inevitable, which is to simply fold up and go elsewhere, taking my money and participation with me. Everything that has a beginning has an end. I wonder what the end of WOW will be like? I won't be there to see it.
    I'm rolling a Blunt Elf... That's a high-elf that likes to party.

Deleted
    I would read your post and answer every single one of your questions if it wasn't one massive wall of text. Please break it up into paragraphs next time.

Anyhow, this video should answer most if not all your questions.

Via some interviews today we have a better understanding of how this all works.

-LFR gear will include weapons trinkets etc, but no item sets. These trinkets just won't be of the game breaking variety which occasionally popped up, they will still be to quote watcher "much better than what you can find if you weren't raiding at all"
    -LFR loot and honor loot are going to be visually similar, while conquest loot and normal/heroic loot are going to be visually similar. Mythic and 2200 Transmog sets are also going to be visually similar(somewhat off topic but it pretty much gives LFR who want the tier apperance a method to get it without meeting more than 2 other people in the game.)
    -The group finder is going to be organized in such a way where if you're not eligible for a group, you won't even see it. This means that group organizers need to lower their requirements to something more reasonable or wait around for a few hours.

People are going to figure out a way to abuse this all but the system seems really accommodating to the casual player base.

I guess what the main question is will Flex raid in WoD drop individual loot or will it be loot pool that we have to roll or hope the raid lead is fair with rolls? If raid tank/healer/lead leaves group, does lead automatically pass to another player?
    I'm rolling a Blunt Elf... That's a high-elf that likes to party.

There is no "flex" in WoD, it is Normal, and Heroic will also be "flex". When flex was first introduced it was mentioned that in WoD the loot option will be up to the raid leader, it can be personal loot, the way it is now and in LFR or they can have certain items drop like normal is currently and have to roll or hand out loot at their discretion.

Yeah. There is no 'flex' mode difficulty come WoD. LFR will stay, but flex difficulty will be gone. Normal and Heroic however will have the flex style applied to it in terms of being able to add 'x' amount of people and the raid leader can change the raid loot to flex style if they choose. The difficulties will stay as is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    Yeah. There is no 'flex' mode difficulty come WoD. LFR will stay, but flex difficulty will be gone. Normal and Heroic however will have the flex style applied to it in terms of being able to add 'x' amount of people and the raid leader can change the raid loot to flex style if they choose. The difficulties will stay as is.
    well, but normal in WoD will be about as hard as flex is now and WoD heroic is intended to be about as hard as normal is now. So, while the name changes, there will be a fairly easy, flexible and organized raiding option.

Quote Originally Posted by FlacidGladiator View Post
    I guess what the main question is will Flex raid in WoD drop individual loot or will it be loot pool that we have to roll or hope the raid lead is fair with rolls? If raid tank/healer/lead leaves group, does lead automatically pass to another player?
    If by flex you mean normal/heroic (WoD versions), Blizzard is giving people the option to choose. And you won't be able to change loot method during combat.

LFR will remain personal for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by FlacidGladiator View Post
    Personal loot will be an option the raid lead can set it to.

If you are worried about unfair loot handling, ask the raid lead to type loot rules in chat. If they dont follow them GMs can and will get involved and take back/redistribute the loot. But not everybody likes personal loot, I know my favorite loot system for pugs is suicide kings aka win 1 need roll and others take precedent regardless of your roll until everybody has something