[Spoiler] Alliance 2nd zone is not Talador. It is.....

Gorgrond as this quest http://beta.wowdb.com/quests/33738-free-yrel-tracking-her-down proves.

Its a level 92 quest.

Deleted
    Doesn't preclude a choice of zones. Also I doubt zones will be faction specific after Frostfire/Shadowmoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Doesn't preclude a choice of zones. Also I doubt zones will be faction specific after Frostfire/Shadowmoon.
    Talador quests are 95+.

Nagrand appears to be 98+.

Spires unknown.

Tanaan finale unknown.

All that can be seen from datamined quests btw.
    Last edited by Krazzorx; 2014-05-03 at 04:42 PM.

Also: it is possible that it is like Valley/Krasarang; you can choose where you quest (or like me make loremaster at first ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Also: it is possible that it is like Valley/Krasarang; you can choose where you quest (or like me make loremaster at first ^^)
    That was possible until you see the level of quests.

Its possible they do that for Tanaan/Nagrand, but not Gorgrond/Talador.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Talador quests are 95+.

Nagrand appears to be 98+.

Spires unknown.

Tanaan finale unknown.

All that can be seen from datamined quests btw.
    Blue comments say there will be level 100 questing in WoD. Which I am excited for, and if they mean half the zones at 100, rather than the tops of mountains, I am even more excited! More seriously, though, they also said that levelling will be "a fun romp", and doing that in about half the zones fits my mental picture of what a romp through levelling would be.

So, yeah, I actually can believe that they might run through, like, three or four zones. Also that would be ~ the heirloom levelling rate at lower levels, where I jumped through five levels in one zone in WotLK areas. If they are planning for that, and not upgrading heirlooms further and further, it would avoid the need to cut levelling XP costs after some time -- another nice bonus.

Not surprising considering that we already had full dialogues from Gorgrond questing for the Alliance.

Deleted
    Or leveling in WoD is less linear than one is expecting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure it was never said anywhere that Gorgrond and Talador would be faction-specific, so that shouldn't really be a surprise.

Well, based on the conversations that were datamined a long time ago this was clearly the case, but good job catching up to it now.

I wonder what the second Horde zone will be then.

Thinking it's gonna go like this:

90-92: Frostfire/Shadowmoon Valley

92-94: Gorgrond

94-95: Spires of Arak (seems smaller than the other zones)

95-97: Talador

97-99: Nagrand

99-100: Tanaan Jungle (max level zone Blizz was talking about)
    Last edited by Fenicks; 2014-05-04 at 02:15 AM.

SPOILER Gorgrond I always though because they talk about the Iron Horde going to attack Shattrath with a huge cannon they are loading onto a gun on alliance side. I thought it would be the third zone, but you jump over it to do spires?

10+ Year Old Account
    Second zone for Horde will be Gorgrond too.

Spoilers................ After you finish the Frostfire storyline with the Thunderlords and thier Iron Horde reinforcements, you are lead to a passage that directly connects Gorgrond and Frostfire, where later on you meet the Laughing Skulls. (This is from a stream that happened during that PAXeast debacle where people could access the Game servers for a while that weekend. I belive if you search on Youtube, you might find it.)