Enhancement shaman pvp

How is it going so far this season in arenas? I want to relearn my shaman to help out my guild for dps and healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enhancement is well represented in the 2k+ community. As for fun I find it better than elemental imo

It's not that high represented in the top 1ks in 3v3 though.
    Enh usually represents ~3% of top1k players in that bracket, both in eu and usa.
    So if you're looking for "the best/most popular", the choice would be
    warrior for melee
    hunter/frost mage range dps
    resto druid/shaman for healing

So if you go after raw efficiency/competitiveness in the highest rankings, resto > enh > ele
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted
    Fine for 2's and low - mid rank 3's however this season the only R1 comp that enhance can fit in is beastcleave compared to variety of comps ele and resto are viable in. Could possibly fit into thundercleave if you ran with the glyph of purging etc. but you're more likely to find a viable spot in your guild playing ele or resto. As an enhance shaman i had to switch to resto to get a spot in my guild's RBG team hope you can find a spot for the spec of your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jespar View Post
    Fine for 2's and low - mid rank 3's however this season the only R1 comp that enhance can fit in is beastcleave compared to variety of comps ele and resto are viable in. Could possibly fit into thundercleave if you ran with the glyph of purging etc. but you're more likely to find a viable spot in your guild playing ele or resto. As an enhance shaman i had to switch to resto to get a spot in my guild's RBG team hope you can find a spot for the spec of your choice.
    thanks for the replys guys. My fear is also learning elemental and with the changes coming to how shamans will play as a ranged dps, like the whole thing with not being able to cast lightning bolt while moving