Thread: kanrenthad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Not really. My husband went in there with 574 ilvl and basically ignored all mechanics. Boss died too quick for him to care.

Get the gear and you can beat it - if you're having trouble on mechanics.
    She speaks the truth. Hell here is a video with a lock doing it without even using the Pitlord https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi4UHMZbxNU

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    The thing I hated most about the kanrethad fight is that it absolutely requires you use macros that you won't even know about until you've done the fight.

It's not so much of a "warlock test" as much as it is a "how good can you make a macro test". That's what pissed me off about it most. That being said, if your ilvl is at least 500 or so, you should be able to do it provided you don't drool into a cup.
    I used only one macro. In hindsight I should had used more... would've probably been a dozen attempts instead of couple of dozen.

I'm fine up until the fel hunters. I fear one and banish another.
    You have to burn them all down asap. If you leave them alive then you get yourself a major headache between trying to interrupt cataclysm with the pit lord and making sure the felhunters don't eat the pitlord enslave.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2014-05-13 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post

You have to burn them all down asap. If you leave them alive then you get yourself a major headache between trying to interrupt cataclysm with the pit lord and making sure the felhunters don't eat the pitlord enslave.
    Not really. The felpups enslave break is a conal ability. You can just use "move-to" and send your pitlord away and take all the time you want with them as long as they are facing away from the pitlord. Obviously you'll want to make sure your enslave demon is relatively fresh so that it doesn't run out while he's standing in the middle of nowhere.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure you'll be fine. The fight is seriously no joke, but I really enjoyed the challenge and lore throughout the quest. I did it at 487 ilvl and it took me between 40 and 50 attempts. Was very rewarding when I finished it, though.