Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    That is a very good question.
    No it's not.
    LFR would be dead if 5man HCs gave better gear, because contrary to popular belief, most people don't enjoy running it.

I already know how it will end. I'll do the quests, some dungeon, a short ride through LFR just to see the "story" (I see no other reasons to do it anymore) and then, for the remaining 2 years, I'll never put my nose out of the windows of my Garrison. Lol. What a sad end for a once beautiful game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like vehicle fights, it breaks up the boredom of the normal class stuff. I just don't like too many of them. 1-2 per expansion is ok (including PVP).

how can i download warlord of draenor pls. send link to download

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mikencarly View Post
    Wod is shit!

Infracted
    Prattling buttock sensors active: ALERT! ALERT! We have a steaming prattling buttock here!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anas View Post
    how can i download warlord of draenor pls. send link to download
    You can download the Beta Launcher on Battle.Net but sadly cannot use it just yet. Beta testing should start soon though!

Quote Originally Posted by Torbjorn View Post
    I already know how it will end. I'll do the quests, some dungeon, a short ride through LFR just to see the "story" (I see no other reasons to do it anymore) and then, for the remaining 2 years, I'll never put my nose out of the windows of my Garrison. Lol. What a sad end for a once beautiful game.
    Why would you choose to play in a way you don't enjoy for the sake of spite? I'm not thinking gaming is your thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Quote Originally Posted by Crembrole View Post
    How is WoD an "oversized patch?" An entire new planet to explore, with all new quests and content in each zone, new dungeons and raids, and new game modes such as Garrisons.
    It's a recycled and recolored zone. The only "new" things are models, raids, and garrisons. Which is just farm 2.0 anyway.

Every time i see posts from people being happy they lose subscribers such as LFR people or whiners makes me giggle.And not that i am with them,actually its the other way around.I hope people who say they quit do so.I hope WoW subscribers gets thinner and thinner with each passing time.Perhaps when WoD hits live WoW will gain slightly more subs but i'm sure they will bleed out soon afterwards.

I pray to the God Almighty WoW subs gets so bad in a few years.With Blizz getting more staff every expansion,well let's just say they need to get payed for their work.And guess what?It's gonna affect the scrubs which are happy LFR people get the shame they are now and say they quit.

Ask yourself this: why do you think blizz is showering us with store pets/mounts or items(such as the helms)?It's because of the loss of subscribers.They are a big company and they need to cover the loses.

Not very far in the distance if WoW keeps losing player base i'm sure the sub cost will increase.And then i want to see these so called "pro's" who name and shame the LFR comunity what they have to say then.

Keep looking at the subscriptions,i am sure someday you will agree with what i say.
    Last edited by Rhelyo; 2014-05-05 at 01:18 PM.

If the garrison attacks are instances or requires a "okay i'm ready" I'll like it a lot more than just getting attacked when you enter it after the warning. Hopefully that's how it works! I was hoping to afk, RP, have guild meetings, whatever in the garrisons, and that's the type of activity where such events is a doubleedged sword. :P Otherwise I like what i'm hearing about it!

I still feel like removing instants and movement is a mistake. It is some of the more enjoyable aspects of any class, for example lightning bolts while moving just has such a nice- FEEL-. I don't care about damage compensations, they can't compensate for the loss of feel. Additionally, yes you have to design around movement if present, but really is that a bad thing? I'm sure it's easier without but it also leads to potentially dumber boss design, since there has to be no (or less) account for players avoiding things intelligently. Furthermore I never felt like these 2 were the problems in pvp either, it was rather the amount of silence effect and particularly in conjuction with the amount of other CC that effectively silences through lack of control. Again, lightning bolt while moving was to me what actually enabled elemental in pvp as a normally functioning class and not a weird gimmick with occasional burst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    Every time i see posts from people being happy they lose subscribers such as LFR people or whiners makes me giggle.And not that i am with them,actually its the other way around.I hope people who say they quit do so.I hope WoW subscribers gets thinner and thinner with each passing time.Perhaps when WoD hits live WoW will gain slightly more subs but i'm sure they will bleed out soon afterwards.

I pray to the God Almighty WoW subs gets so bad in a few years.With Blizz getting more staff every expansion,well let's just say they need to get payed for their work.And guess what?It's gonna affect the scrubs which are happy LFR people get the shame they are now and say they quit.

Ask yourself this: why do you think blizz is showering us with store pets/mounts or items(such as the helms)?It's because of the loss of subscribers.They are a big company and they need to cover the loses.

Not very far in the distance if WoW keeps losing player base i'm sure the sub cost will increase.And then i want to see these so called "pro's" who name and shame the LFR comunity what they have to say then.

Keep looking at the subscriptions,i am sure someday you will agree with what i say.
    Of course WoW is losing subs, it's almost a decade old.
    Anyone not invested in the game already stopped giving a shit 5+ years ago.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Of course WoW is losing subs, it's almost a decade old.
    Anyone not invested in the game already stopped giving a shit 5+ years ago.
    I seriously doubt its a mater of the games age.I think it's more of the fact that the community is getting worse and worse along with Blizzard's slacking on the recent expansions (talking about Cata and Mists).So far WoD looks promising,but i don't see the same thing in peoples behave either on forums or in-game.
    Recently i joined a LFR just for the lols and you probably have no idea how the "pro's" treat others.If someone don't raise to the level of their "e-peen" its called a "scrub".But i don't need to tell you that,u can see for yourself how some of the community gets treated on the forums.

No mater the games age,if that said game is fun with a good community i'm sure the subs won't drop like it did lately.Sadly the game lacks both.

Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    "More people are being hired every expansion, but there is ramp up time for the new people. Having a larger team presents some challenges, but things should be better from Warlords on."

I honestly think they should just stop saying things like this, even if it's honestly true, it's almost impossible for any one to believe.

I'd love to be surprised and it to be true, but you know, can't keep believing the wolf.
    You can go to battle.net and click the Work at Blizzard tab at the bottom right of the page to see the jobs for which they are hiring.

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    It's a recycled and recolored zone. The only "new" things are models, raids, and garrisons. Which is just farm 2.0 anyway.
    How is it even possible to be this misinformed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

A) Threatening sub loss got old a looong time ago.
    These people are in denial. Threatening sub losses? The loss of 6 million subscriptions happened, therefore it is reality, not a threat. By the time this expansion is over, all they'll have left is their hardcore fanboys, so expect this "threat" to become reality... again.

This expansion just has not 'Yet' at any point made me sit on the edge of my chair and think 'wow looking good,cant wait!!!'
    All i see is blizzard screaming 'GARRISONS' in my face, which makes me feel dissapointed because to me all it looks like is a lackluster timewasting gimmick thrown in to waste the other 80% of your time out of raiding....a bit like pet battles.
    Im still holding off buying this expansion because of this.

The problem I had with MoP beta wasn't the fact there were so many people, it was the fact Blizzard said "Hey, you can just make a max level character and play around with them!". It was a beta test, you still had to have people test all the old content in the game, in case something was broken. It happened before when they released a patch on the test server for WoTLK, and there was an elk in the middle of the Exodar. Two completely unrelated areas, yet they broke something.

And sorry, the whole "we're giving all the hardcore raiders everything and ignoring everyone else" attitude of this expansion will kill the game. You don't cater to the minority, you cater to the majority.

Sigh, the more information Blizz releases about WoD, the less inclined I am to get it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    "More people are being hired every expansion, but there is ramp up time for the new people. Having a larger team presents some challenges, but things should be better from Warlords on."

I honestly think they should just stop saying things like this, even if it's honestly true, it's almost impossible for any one to believe.

I'd love to be surprised and it to be true, but you know, can't keep believing the wolf.
    Didnt they fire alot of the staff due to cutbacks a while ago? Something i slightly remember, from a year ago or something...

Anyway they promised things would go better from MoP forward and promised faster patches and expansion, yet here we are again. By the time WoD hits the shelves we have run rampant trough SoO for over a year. The Alliance might aswell have moved into Orgrimmar and live there by then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    If you can't understand why balance is completely out of wack because of too much mobile casting, then honestly I think you should quit forever. The game obviously isn't for you.
    Doesnt change the fact that going back on mobile casting is a retarded and outdated move and they should find the solution elsewhere. Makes no sense at all not being able to cast spells and move at the same time. Hurr Durr im a turret. Come on, its 2014 for christ sake. Maybe balance it out by reducing casters damage and increase melee damage slightly or some other penalty? Surely theres a better solution then being forced to stand still do your rotation like a robot.
    Last edited by mmocf06effc4be; 2014-05-05 at 04:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Didnt they fire alot of the staff due to cutbacks a while ago? Something i slightly remember, from a year ago or something...

Anyway they promised things would go better from MoP forward and promised faster patches and expansion, yet here we are again. By the time WoD hits the shelves we have run rampant trough SoO for over a year. The Alliance might aswell have moved into Orgrimmar and live there by then.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesnt change the fact that going back on mobile casting is a retarded and outdated move and they should find the solution elsewhere. Makes no sense at all not being able to cast spells and move at the same time. Hurr Durr im a turret. Come on, its 2014 for christ sake. Maybe balance it out by reducing casters damage and increase melee damage slightly or some other penalty? Surely theres a better solution then being forced to stand still do your rotation like a robot.
    If casters and healers are going to be as mobile as they have been in Mop then you're going to need mass cc to keep them in check which I think everyone agreed wasn't very fun. Boomkin and shadow priests are a good example of where casters should be. They have some things to cast while moving, but it's not their full rotation.

Deleted
    Why don't they rename WoW to WoC? World of Orcs becomes way more fitting with each expansion.