Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    If you can't understand why balance is completely out of wack because of too much mobile casting, then honestly I think you should quit forever. The game obviously isn't for you.
    I've played mobile ranged DDs (lock, hunter) as well as melees (monk, DK) before I quit some months ago and both types are fun. What I can't stand is the immobilty of a shadow priest for example (if he doesn't have a lot of targets for multi dotting nearby). If this is their vision how WoW as a caster is meant to be, than I agree: WoW isn't for me any more.
    There are plenty of knobs to turn im my opinion regarding the balance between ranged and melee damage... but forcing casters into turret mode again like it's still 1998 is not the one they should be thinking about.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Doesnt change the fact that going back on mobile casting is a retarded and outdated move and they should find the solution elsewhere. Makes no sense at all not being able to cast spells and move at the same time. Hurr Durr im a turret. Come on, its 2014 for christ sake. Maybe balance it out by reducing casters damage and increase melee damage slightly or some other penalty? Surely theres a better solution then being forced to stand still do your rotation like a robot.
    Then it is a good thing YOU don't get to decide what is or is not outdated or modern.
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

Deleted
    what is wrong with standing still?
    imo it has all been turned towards a WAY TO MUCH mobility ( at least for ranged dps). I enjoy standing still and doing my stuff, (mage in vanilla, tbc, wotlk - soon to be mage again). back in the [I]good old days[I] mages didnt have instant pyro, finger of frost etc, and it was alot of fun. some ranged had some mobility but not as crazy as it is now and have been for a while. ranged had alot of dps, but sacrifised the mobility. melee that alot of mobility, at the cost of some dps - and in the end it didnt matter that much if you were melee or ranged, because some fight had alot of movement, while others didnt. sometimes i feel that the game has been centered to much about balance, insted of making the playstyle different for classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Didnt they fire alot of the staff due to cutbacks a while ago? Something i slightly remember, from a year ago or something...

Anyway they promised things would go better from MoP forward and promised faster patches and expansion, yet here we are again. By the time WoD hits the shelves we have run rampant trough SoO for over a year. The Alliance might aswell have moved into Orgrimmar and live there by then.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesnt change the fact that going back on mobile casting is a retarded and outdated move and they should find the solution elsewhere. Makes no sense at all not being able to cast spells and move at the same time. Hurr Durr im a turret. Come on, its 2014 for christ sake. Maybe balance it out by reducing casters damage and increase melee damage slightly or some other penalty? Surely theres a better solution then being forced to stand still do your rotation like a robot.
    I don't know whether you've been keeping up on current events but they're taking us back to pre-TBC's bad old days. They're getting rid of flying, why not get rid of mobility too. Hell, bring back ammo for hunters and make us use mana again... you know they want to.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    It's a recycled and recolored zone. The only "new" things are models, raids, and garrisons. Which is just farm 2.0 anyway.
    You beat me to it

is it too late to add a 3rd faction and let us become demon hunters and witch doctors for warlords of dreanor
    The burning crusade was just a set back ?
    will we see arthas .

Yay more month old Blue tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by deloctyte View Post
    So... why are there attacks on your garrison? What will be the consequence if you loose a battle? What will be the point of defending it? O.e
    It sounds very much like Clash of Clans to me. Garrisons were one the features I was really looking forward to but this sounds disappointing.

Deleted
    LFR raid would not die with equal loot if HC dungeons would be hard enough and LFR easy enough. Why not throw in same crappy set bonus to every LFR set to come (+50 stats/+100 stats) and call it tier .5 and be done with that whine too.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    NO! The Clones! Save the clones!

Oh and something about wow

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who hasn't placed since Cataclysm, I welcome the class/ability revamps. If they implement the changes properly while keeping balance then I will most likely return to WoW, finally a fresh beginning and something new to learn

They seem to be taking hints from Guild Wars 2, i.e. having a ridiculous number of abilities =/= depth or complexity.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    How is it even possible to be this blinded by fanboyism.
    Fixed. That's the reality of this so called expansion. No "new" land. Simply the same area in another time. BFD. No new classes, no new races, and it's more of the caverns of time nonsense *again*. I love wow but to defend this piss poor expansion is laughable. It's going to be cata all over again.