Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    cause having a shield not just for defense is awesome, pretty much it

Honestly, the Crusader in Diablo is a great example of DPS tank.. I know its not far from home, but they're NAILING it with that class.

I know Warriors have generally been pretty in-line with the Barbarian class ( i'm not called cyclonus just because it was a transformer ) and heroic leap felt just right.

If they ever did a paladin dps shield spec I think they should consider Falling Sword in WOW. You're pretty much a FF Tactics Lancer! So awesome.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus-WOW View Post
    If they ever did a paladin dps shield spec I think they should consider Falling Sword in WOW. You're pretty much a FF Tactics Lancer! So awesome.
    That would be cool but I think really hard to implement in a game like wow. At least not the character. I like the idea of having a falling sword though. I guess Execution Sentence basically does this, but I was thinking a faster version.