Deleted

The (4) set for Frost DKs

Hello there, I've been messing around with Askmrrobot lately and I found that, If I replace my Heroic shoulder with my Normal shoulder which is a part of the set, and replace my heroic chest/glove with an LFR version of the set just to get (4), it would net me more score.

So what I'm asking is, is really worth it to change my heroic parts just to get the (4) set?
    Here is a link to my DK
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Sylotic/simple

Deleted
    Hey Cylom
    I think the best way is to sim your char with your current gear and with the 4-set! Otherwise it's hard to say which setup is better

Deleted
    Keep your current setup. It's not worth it to replace several heroic pieces with norm/lfr pieces just to get the 4-set bonus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, not worth it. The stats outweight what might seem a strong 4pc.

4 piece ends up being ~2.2-3% of total damage on most encounters. Up to you to determine if the stat gain from using the heroic pieces outweighs the 4-piece bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 4-piece does anywhere between 2-4% of your total damage. It doesn't look like it's worth it, but you should sim it just to be sure.

If they were same ilvl or just a minor downgrade (heroic off-tier to normal for example) it'd probably be a wash. Dropping from a heroic to LFR? Not a chance.

Deleted
    I have a similar situation actually. Currently have 3 pieces from normal and a off-set warforged chest. Would it be better to swap the off-set piece for that of a flex tier chest to get the 4 piece?

15+ Year Old Account
    Numberwise it's prolly pretty even. Gameplay-wise I'd go for the 4pc. Fresh runes on DRW feels good, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    Numberwise it's prolly pretty even. Gameplay-wise I'd go for the 4pc. Fresh runes on DRW feels good, man.
    I think you might be missing the part about frost in the title.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bendeis View Post
    I think you might be missing the part about frost in the title.
    I could swear it said blood at some point.