Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Said it before, will say it again. It was a bot.

The OP said he didn't run in and use it to telegraph his moves in advance and the fight was literally upclose the entire time and he didn't just spam it every CD. He also played like crap in all regards except his clairvoyance with the HoJ which BoTs can actually check for thanks to the delay between when the move is announced and when it hits (which even does that for instant cast attacks) which gives a bot enough time to react and counter it with relative success depending on latency which is why the success rate wasn't a full on 100%.

Don't believe me, check your combat log with time stamps, you will see a delay of a fraction of a second between when it is cast and when it hits which is more than enough for the bot to respond.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol everytime he runs away he hoj's, and gets it reflected, so everytime you move outside of melee range the warrior uses an ability to protect him from ranged spells, which you subsequently use.

Nope thats not cheating, thats noob level play.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

1) The cooldown on spell reflect is ridiculous.... but anyway just had to throw that out there.

2) He prob also has a pally and knows when you wanted to HoJ before you did.

3) Don't be obvious with HoJ. Just because its up, don't use it straight away. Just like on my mage. After I nova I NEVER deep a warrior because they literally without fail they will always SpellReflect. I toss in a few lances to check and sure enough they are derping the SR. Once its over I proceed as usual. Until the nek SR

In the end, I don't think he was cheating, warriors are OP atm anyway so don't feel to bad for getting owned. Its not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathius View Post
    1) The cooldown on spell reflect is ridiculous.... but anyway just had to throw that out there.
    I don't understand how can people say that. Back in Wotlk the cooldown on SP used to be 10 seconds, 8 if glyphed.