Deleted

Red face Building a new Gaming PC!

Hello there friends, as of a few months ago i've been thinking of building a Gaming pc that's good and a bit futureproof.
    This is what i came up with!

CPU: i5 4670k. People say this is a good CPU for gaming.
    CPU Cooler: Cooler master hyper 212 Evo.
    Video Card: GTX 760 MSI 2GB.
    RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X (2x4) 2133MHz
    Motherboard: MSI G45-Z87
    HDD: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue.
    SSD: Adding one in the future!
    PSU: Corsair CX 600W
    Case: NZXT H440 Red/Black

This will cost me around 800€ Where i live (which is Sweden)

Is this a good Build, any suggestions for some better parts at the probably close price range? Feel free to let me know. // Thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc0e3a6dd217; 2014-05-07 at 06:49 PM.

Deleted
    Unless those RAM are fairly cheap you should look for 1866MHz or possibly 1600MHz if 1866/2133 is much more expensive. Also make sure they're low profile so they will fit with the CPU heatsink.

The Corsair CX series isn't very good, something like this instead:

XFX Core Edition 550W
    Antec High Current Gamer HCG-520W || modular model
    Seasonic M12-II 520W modular

The rest looks fine.

Deleted
    so i need to get LP or it wont fit?

Deleted
    ah. the cm evo people. i would recommend to get another heatsink, although this one seems to be okay. i think its just a bit small and.... not as great in terms of performance as i want my cpu heatsink to be. as notarget already said, changin your psu to something else would be pretty nice, maybe consider be quiet!, only heard good things about their psu's, although they are a few dollars more IIRC.
    hope your build will be fun, good luck with everything if something goes wrong, you can always ask the mmo champions, there are some people here with lots of knowledge

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rockob View Post
    so i need to get LP or it wont fit?
    not for the cm evo 212. for other heatsinks maybe... i would still recommend to only get 2 ram dimm's to place them in the two slots that are furthest away from the cpu socket (still place them in same colored slots for dual channel) to be very secure.

Deleted
    Found this, it might be overkill but i'll probably need it so i dont need to change in the future, Fractal design integra r2 750w is it any good and quiet?

Deleted
    Really no reason not to get low profile RAM.

As for the PSU, judge for yourself:

http://www.legitreviews.com/fractal-...-review_130129
    http://www.kitguru.net/components/po...2-750w-review/